For 248 Years American Democracy Has Stood.

The American Revolution was fought to rid our country of King GeorgeIII. George Washington refused to crowned King of America. Now, SCOTUS is handing a crown to Snoreleone. Right now, if Mr. Biden chose to he could have Snoreleone arrested and confined. Shut The Fuck Up MAGA MAGGOT.

Oh boy

Liar. We now have two examples of what the two top candidates for President for 2024.

Start with Trump. America first, strong foreign policy, sucked at restraining government spending. Most important.
He kept the borders close (A responsibility of the Exec per the Constitution) and promoted a strong national security.

Nothing fascist about that.

Now for Biden.
Opened the borders on the first day, without restrictions, and secretly moved by bus and plane, illegals into the interior of the country, without notification to the Governors or the Congress.
Killed more Americans with covid than Trump but empowered more draconian restrictions on the freedom of the citizenry than at any other time in American history with the exception of the Civil War.
Has sold our security to the Chinese.
Has, through his polices, destroyed our economy with historic inflation.
Has an incurrable disease which has him believing that he is the center of all power and that those who disagree with him should be prosecuted and locked up.
In his previous job, sold access to the President through his son.

The only people who want a fascist state are you fuck headed MAGA MAGGOTS.

No King. George Washington refused being crowned as King. For 248-Years, we have been a Democratic Republic. Now we are on verg of Dictatorship. I love my country. I love American Democracy. Georage Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adam believe in a Representative Republic. MAGA does not. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand with Democracy. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.
Get a life.

The only people who want a fascist state are you fuck headed MAGA MAGGOTS.
Well, you can continue to lie, to yourself, your friends, the nation. But understand, your psychosis is your problem and we are not obligated to join you in it.

Well, you can continue to lie, to yourself, your friends, the nation. But understand, your psychosis is your problem and we are not obligated to join you in it.

I love my country. I fought for my country, I bled for my country. I believe in and support American Democracy. You want a fasicst state. You support a wannbe dictator.

Fuck Off MAGA MAGGOT!!!!!

Forum List

Back