For 248 Years American Democracy Has Stood.

And some independents don’t like Biden either, not sure what your point is. Democrats will vote massively for a Democrat, no matter who it is and Republicans will vote massively for a Republican, no matter who it is. The Independents are who both sides are targeting. They will decide the election.
They always do. The parties treat independents as less than human until that window comes around where they need our vote. This game is as old as the hills.

Now we are on verg of Dictatorship. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.

☝️ TRANSLATION: Another election is coming up, and it is time again for the Dims to start beating their drums of fear to their base of 70 IQ'ers that the end is near if they don't vote Democrat again, which oddly, only gets them in the situation they are in now everytime anyway.

No King. George Washington refused being crowned as King. For 248-Years, we have been a Democratic Republic. Now we are on verg of Dictatorship. I love my country. I love American Democracy. Georage Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adam believe in a Representative Republic. MAGA does not. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand with Democracy. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.
My question is still, how many of his voters don't actually realize what they're asking for, and how many of them actually DO understand, and DO want this?

Many have just been manipulated into this mal-informed paranoia/rage, but it sure looks like many really do want a strongman-based authoritarian pseudo-theocracy.

You can't ask them, obviously, but I sure do wonder.

Last edited:
It will happen this time because the president didn't have immunity last time. Furthermore he won't be hiring people who will oppose him. Keep on believing it won't happen. The last time was bad enough. We don't need a second time.
were does this ruling say he can do what he wants?....why cant you show that?...

Stop being stupid. You guys can see behind every other interpretation except anything that has to do with Trump. The rulling by the court ended the check on the presidency.
you stop being stupid and show me were they said he can do this?....

Forum List

Back