I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed..fake republicans fail 24/7

I don’t see how anyone could vote for either senile old man, the rich white boy network is alive and well in both parties.

I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed to erase college debt and he kept furnishing weapons to Netneyahu, he opened land that taxpayers own to oil drilling, he is against health insurance for all = excellent use of tax dollars and he has not come out loudly supporting Woman's Right To Choose no matter that there are plenty of Catholics which support a Woman's Right To Choose.

There are others who can beat republicans because moderates as a whole are NOT going to support any of the republican candidates because any of them will pardon the Jan 6th terrorists and will proceed to push the ALEC agenda which is quite dangerous. Everything that MAGA is blamed for ALEC is the big player who continues to push over throw of the USA government through privatization etc etc etc.

The largest majority of voters are moderates which include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats and Progressive Democrats of America which IS also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home. WE will not vote for any one of the bogus republicans running for president.

OVER THROW THE FAKE GOP FASCIST PARTY = THEY ARE A MINORITY PARTY!

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES
= THE VERY CORRUPT SUPREME COURT

PROSECUTE THE PARTY THAT PUSHES VOTER SUPPRESSION = AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE EXCHANGE COUNCIL = THIS IS NOT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION NOR SHOULD THEY BE TAX EXEMPT

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if all would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

And check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain: IT DOES MATTER!

--- a birth certificate
--- drivers license or state ID card
--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.
—- passport
--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it......

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy fro...
Is an autocracy a dictatorship? Both totalitarian and military dictatorship are often identified with, but need...

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.

=== Democrats need to take a firm stand on all of the below …. a very firm stand. NOT POLITICAL RHETORIC.

So what is the secret 43 year Old ANTI AMERICAN RINO FAKE GOP Party Platform? Over throw the USA government!!!
Trump is too old, cannot trust him, lies 24/7, is a reckless spender, abuses women, and his threats to many people regarding many of his suggested crimes has ruined their quality of life yet he still walks free. Yes and he has had seven previous indictments as President.

Pres Biden's inability to make the right decisions is another indication he should not run for re-election. Another term could be difficult for him after all the office of president is no picnic. Age must be a factor thus I say he is too old.

In addition Pres Biden has signed on to bloated defense budgets which are more reasons he should not seek office again.

And, that the Pentagon just failed its financial audit for the sixth year in a row?

And, that Congress allowed millions of kids to slide back into poverty when it ended pandemic-era programs that cut child poverty nearly in half?

For President Support::
Jamie Raskin
Marianne Williamson
Mayor Pete
AOC
Elizabeth Warren
Kamala Harris
Amy Klobuchar
Cory Booker

Selling weapons to Netenyahu was a terrible decision. Israel defending itself and committing genocide are two very different animals. 23,000 have died including children and over 100 journalists. IMO 99.9 % had not to do with Hamas yet they have been murdered.

Still Biden will not endorse a cease fire and stop sending weapons to Netenyahu.
Pres Biden opening up more federal taxpayer owned land to the oil industry was not sensible.

The USA should be seeking a PeaceTime Economy and break the addiction to the Military Industrial complex.

Did you know that the average taxpayer (that might mean us) gave $1,086 to Pentagon contractors this year?

Trump is too old, cannot trust him, lies 24/7, is a reckless spender, abuses women, and his threats to many people regarding many of his suggested crimes has ruined their quality of life yet he still walks free. Yes and he has had seven previous indictments as President.

Pres Biden's inability to make the right decisions is another indication he should not run for re-election. Another term could be difficult for him after all the office of president is no picnic. Age must be a factor thus I say he is too old.

In addition Pres Biden has signed on to bloated defense budgets which are more reasons he should not seek office again.

And, that the Pentagon just failed its financial audit for the sixth year in a row?

And, that Congress allowed millions of kids to slide back into poverty when it ended pandemic-era programs that cut child poverty nearly in half?

For President Support::
Jamie Raskin
Marianne Williamson
Mayor Pete
AOC
Elizabeth Warren
Kamala Harris
Amy Klobuchar
Cory Booker

Selling weapons to Netenyahu was a terrible decision. Israel defending itself and committing genocide are two very different animals. 23,000 have died including children and over 100 journalists. IMO 99.9 % had not to do with Hamas yet they have been murdered.

Still Biden will not endorse a cease fire and stop sending weapons to Netenyahu.
Pres Biden opening up more federal taxpayer owned land to the oil industry was not sensible.

The USA should be seeking a PeaceTime Economy and break the addiction to the Military Industrial complex.

Did you know that the average taxpayer (that might mean us) gave $1,086 to Pentagon contractors this year?

All of those favor the rich in this country, I don’t want to support the rich, I want to vote to support the American worker.

All of those favor the rich in this country, I don’t want to support the rich, I want to vote to support the American worker.
It is the worker that makes the damn few 1% rich ......the rich could not be rich without the hard workers.

It is the worker that makes the damn few 1% rich ......the rich could not be rich without the hard workers.
No shit and you want to vote for those that support the rich, how stupid is that?

Last edited:
Then I have no idea why they chose not to give trump back the production that might have save his economy and possibly his presidency. Whatever it was, it is not holding them back from new production heights during the Biden administration. So, you think they ought to quit drilling for oil they can just let out or easily pump and go back to concentrating on fracking, then pumping high pressure chemicals in the well to force oil up to where they can pump it, eh? You probably ought to take that up with the oil companies. I am sure they still do it. Somehow, I suspect you are not from that industry or not in the protecting and crude production side. It would probably take somebody from the production side to give you a good answer.
Lol

Zero oil under Covid Bankrupted most of them. Most were smaller companies, NOT EXXON, or the big boys.

Lol

Zero oil under Covid Bankrupted most of them. Most were smaller companies, NOT EXXON, or the big boys.
I kind of understand the "big boys" as a business thing, shortage making higher returns on less production at lower costs. But, those small operators you speak of, I don't get.

Their business similar to normal working folk. I do not understand why they did not go back to work in the summer of 2020, when normal working folk in other industries did. If you are rich and the production you are putting out can generate 3 three times the actual profit, like the "big boys", ok. But back in the day, as a working guy dependent on paychecks of a certain level, I would have had to go back to work, not affording the luxury of just staying off until the whole thing blew over in months or years.

I suspect, what you say about the small operators is quite true, but they are or were the producers of their cashflow/profit. Obviously there was a market for their smaller output, and they surely needed the cashflow to make it, so I don't understand. I do not have direct knowledge in that industry, no numbers of what could have influenced them to not go back to production, when ever factory in every other industry went back to work after winter/spring Covid shutdowns? I'm a dry well on that question. I understand business and management, as well as economics, but that is big picture stuff. Why they didn't crank back up, is small (individual) business stuff, probably peculiar to that industry.
You got a guess or actual knowledge?

I kind of understand the "big boys" as a business thing, shortage making higher returns on less production at lower costs. But, those small operators you speak of, I don't get.

Their business similar to normal working folk. I do not understand why they did not go back to work in the summer of 2020, when normal working folk in other industries did. If you are rich and the production you are putting out can generate 3 three times the actual profit, like the "big boys", ok. But back in the day, as a working guy dependent on paychecks of a certain level, I would have had to go back to work, not affording the luxury of just staying off until the whole thing blew over in months or years.

I suspect, what you say about the small operators is quite true, but they are or were the producers of their cashflow/profit. Obviously there was a market for their smaller output, and they surely needed the cashflow to make it, so I don't understand. I do not have direct knowledge in that industry, no numbers of what could have influenced them to not go back to production, when ever factory in every other industry went back to work after winter/spring Covid shutdowns? I'm a dry well on that question. I understand business and management, as well as economics, but that is big picture stuff. Why they didn't crank back up, is small (individual) business stuff, probably peculiar to that industry.
You got a guess or actual knowledge?
Over 100 oil and gas companies went bankrupt in 2020.

Ever heard of google? Lol

Surely you remember negative oil. There was no market.

Why do I get the feeling you are playing SELECTIVE MEMORY?

It does not explain, why they didn't just go back to work, for survival. I believe you and the reports of small frackers going tits up. I get it, some workers in that industry might have been reluctant to go back with the Covid scare still present to an extent, though across other industries around the world, workers did go back. Back when I was working, I just could not afford to take a whole year off, without going back to work. To me, it would have been a matter of survival for me and my family, yet, you point to the possible fact, that survival was not an instinct they possessed. It may be because I was not in the working class, due to having already retired. Sometimes, knowing a fact as fact and indeed history, does not explain why it became a fact.

Oh, there was definitely a market for their product. Industries around the world did go back to work. That is what drove the demand that created the shortage and higher returns on the petroleum produced.

It does not explain, why they didn't just go back to work, for survival. I believe you and the reports of small frackers going tits up. I get it, some workers in that industry might have been reluctant to go back with the Covid scare still present to an extent, though across other industries around the world, workers did go back. Back when I was working, I just could not afford to take a whole year off, without going back to work. To me, it would have been a matter of survival for me and my family, yet, you point to the possible fact, that survival was not an instinct they possessed. It may be because I was not in the working class, due to having already retired. Sometimes, knowing a fact as fact and indeed history, does not explain why it became a fact.

Oh, there was definitely a market for their product. Industries around the world did go back to work. That is what drove the demand that created the shortage and higher returns on the petroleum produced.
Lol. I went back to the refinery 5 weeks after the pause. The place was like after a Hurricane...so quiet.

Demand died as everyone stayed at home.

You started this conversation about you didnt know of any going under. I responded. Then after showing you were like show me. I showed more.

The Dance game is getting old.

I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed to erase college debt and he kept furnishing weapons to Netneyahu, he opened land that taxpayers own to oil drilling, he is against health insurance for all = excellent use of tax dollars and he has not come out loudly supporting Woman's Right To Choose no matter that there are plenty of Catholics which support a Woman's Right To Choose.

There are others who can beat republicans because moderates as a whole are NOT going to support any of the republican candidates because any of them will pardon the Jan 6th terrorists and will proceed to push the ALEC agenda which is quite dangerous. Everything that MAGA is blamed for ALEC is the big player who continues to push over throw of the USA government through privatization etc etc etc.

The largest majority of voters are moderates which include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats and Progressive Democrats of America which IS also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home. WE will not vote for any one of the bogus republicans running for president.

OVER THROW THE FAKE GOP FASCIST PARTY = THEY ARE A MINORITY PARTY!

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES
= THE VERY CORRUPT SUPREME COURT

PROSECUTE THE PARTY THAT PUSHES VOTER SUPPRESSION = AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE EXCHANGE COUNCIL = THIS IS NOT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION NOR SHOULD THEY BE TAX EXEMPT

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if all would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

And check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain: IT DOES MATTER!

--- a birth certificate
--- drivers license or state ID card
--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.
—- passport
--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it......

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy fro...
Is an autocracy a dictatorship? Both totalitarian and military dictatorship are often identified with, but need...

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.

=== Democrats need to take a firm stand on all of the below …. a very firm stand. NOT POLITICAL RHETORIC.

So what is the secret 43 year Old ANTI AMERICAN RINO FAKE GOP Party Platform? Over throw the USA government!!!

Translation: ^^^I'm ashamed that I'm going to vote for Biden again because I have a slave mentality, and he's a kindly master.

Lol. I went back to the refinery 5 weeks after the pause. The place was like after a Hurricane...so quiet.

Demand died as everyone stayed at home.

You started this conversation about you didnt know of any going under. I responded. Then after showing you were like show me. I showed more.

The Dance game is getting old.
So, you were a refinery guy. Cool. Did you have petroleum to refine? If you were getting a significant portion from the frackers and you went back to work, why didn't they? I assume somebody was buying the product you produced, as there developed a worldwide shortage in the market place. I'm in the south, Tennessee, specifically. After the trump ordered shutdown, which lasted maybe a month or part of a month, people around here went back to work, whether they were feeling comfortable and safe or not. Business starting back up is what created the shortage, along with lower crude production during the shutdown.

"Status quo politician" is an understatement. If they built a monument to do-nothing politicians who never had a real job, Biden's name would be on the top.

So, you were a refinery guy. Cool. Did you have petroleum to refine? If you were getting a significant portion from the frackers and you went back to work, why didn't they? I assume somebody was buying the product you produced, as there developed a worldwide shortage in the market place. I'm in the south, Tennessee, specifically. After the trump ordered shutdown, which lasted maybe a month or part of a month, people around here went back to work, whether they were feeling comfortable and safe or not. Business starting back up is what created the shortage, along with lower crude production during the shutdown.
Lol

We had plenty oil. Only dang thing being sold was diesel.. This went on for months. There was no dang shortage.

Forum List

Back