The Biden inner circle is looking like MAGA

What are you talking about?
I think the Democratic party is incompetent. Having Biden as their nominee is shameful.

I am not a politician or political party ass kisser like you.
No, but your posts in other threads regularly talk MAGA republicans in a negative light. However, I don't see anywhere near the same energy criticizing people who lean democrat or the left. I didn't even vote for Biden or Trump in 2020. Can you honestly say the same thing?

No, but your posts in other threads regularly talk MAGA republicans in a negative light. However, I don't see anywhere near the same energy criticizing people who lean democrat or the left. I didn't even vote for Biden or Trump in 2020. Can you honestly say the same thing?
You are correct. I find the MAGA movement horrible along with everyone supporting it.
They are much worse than those backing an incompetent Democratic party.

So, you don't participate.
That's not something to brag about.

The Biden campaign will not make accusations that they can not prove, but they all know that Biden was "slipped a mickey" somehow before the debate.

Trump was obviously on some stimulants, while Biden was on some sort of depressant.

Trump made an even bigger fool of himself by blabbing pure BS without the slightest forethought - far wors than his usual BS.

Biden was barely able to articulate - but at least what he did say was true.

While I have confidence in Biden's mental competence now, I do not have confidence in his mental competence 3 years from now.

On the other hand, Trump has never been mentally competent and is sure to get worse in the next few years.

What we need is for them both to step down or be ousted by their party. A Haley v. Harris election is fine by me.

Unfortunately, it's possible that Biden will step down or be ousted, but I do not see any way Trump will step down or be ousted.

The Biden campaign will not make accusations that they can not prove, but they all know that Biden was "slipped a mickey" somehow before the debate.

Trump was obviously on some stimulants, while Biden was on some sort of depressant.

Trump made an even bigger fool of himself by blabbing pure BS without the slightest forethought - far wors than his usual BS.

While I have confidence in Biden's mental competence now, I do not have confidence in his mental competence 3 years from now.

On the other hand, Trump has never been mentally competent and is sure to get worse in the next few years.

What we need is for them both to step down or be ousted by their party. A Haley v. Harris election is fine by me.

Unfortunately, it's possible that Biden will step down or be ousted, but I do not see any way Trump will step down or be ousted.

What planet do you live on?

^^^Biden supporters are totally not a cult, guys!

I participate in calling the MAGA minions what they are. Just like I express my huge disapproval of Biden staying in the race.
I speak the truth
When it comes to the two-party circle jerk, no - I won't "participate". I'll invest my vote supporting a good candidate, despite what everyone else does.

Stormy Daniels was paid before the election then repaid after it, otherwise, how could Trump be accused of hiding the payments to influence the election, fool
Cohen's payment to Stormy right before the election to hide Trump's tryst with Stormy, so not to interfere and hurt his presidential candidacy was illegal. The maximum Cohen could donate to personally help the Trump campaign was limited under campaign finance law to +/- $3000 or in kind donations an election cycle, $130,000 exceeded his limit ...and Cohen was convicted for this crime in 2019.

The election was over as you say, but Trump's falsified business records were to cover up Cohen's crime.... of an over limit, campaign finance donation. This is what he was convicted for and found guilty for....

So in other words, these records never could have "influenced" the election without New York State climbing down Trump's shorts on a witchhunt LOOKING for a crime to prosecute him on, THEN releasing it to the public themselves hoping to damage HIS election, the very thing they accused HIM of trying to do.

:lol: nope! Cohen's indictment included individual#1, Trump. They didn't have to make up a crime or scour his books to find one. They had to wait until Trump was no longer President to pursue the investigation in to Trump, Individual#1

You cannot prove what is in a man's mind, just as you cannot prove he had no other motivation, like protecting his wife.
They proved it ....beyond a reasonable doubt in the trial, through more than a handful of witness testimony.... Pecker, Cohen, Hope Hicks, Secretaries, Accountants, etc.

Sure they did. Merchan made the rules so broad in that case to include subjecting Trump to cross on EVERY OTHER CASE AGAINST HIM CURRENTLY PENDING that the risks and complications were so high in testifying in his behalf that it inhibited his defense, just as they disallowed many other aspects of his defense such as not allowing an expert from the Federal Elections Committee to testify that in their opinion, what Trump did was no crime to the elections board. Swing and a miss
Merchan listened to the prosecutors reasons for needing and using these other things and the defense team arguments against them, and based on those arguments by both sides, made the judgement that those things could be related and questioned by prosecutors when Trump was on the stand.

Trump was well aware of this when he was making the claim that he would testify....only to back down, as we all knew he would, using this as an excuse, as if he didn't know all along those other issues could be brought up while he was under oath.

Why did that scare him so much?

Sorry Care, but there's no there there.

A lawyer getting an NDA is a legal expense.

Cohen said he paid for the NDA with his own money and billed Trump for it.

Michael Cohen Says He Borrowed Against His Home Equity to Pay Stormy Daniels’ Hush Money, As One Does

Trump paid the legal fee from his personal bank account.

There is no crime here.
He falsely recorded the reimbursement. Not as a business expense of Cohen, who was a Payroll employee of The Trump organization at the time he paid Stormy, thru the end of the year in 2016.

The legal Business expense reimbursement for employees is kept separate from salary and turned in as a recorded business expense and the employee is then reimbursed for the amount of his business expense.

That did not happen.

They falsified the business expense, paid Cohen double the amount of the NDA Business expense, and claimed it was a monthly retainer for FUTURE WORK the following year, of which Cohen never did.

He falsely recorded the reimbursement. Not as a business expense of Cohen, who was a Payroll employee of The Trump organization at the time he paid Stormy, thru the end of the year in 2016.

The legal Business expense reimbursement for employees is kept separate from salary and turned in as a recorded business expense and the employee is then reimbursed for the amount of his business expense.

That did not happen.

They falsified the business expense, paid Cohen double the amount of the NDA Business expense, and claimed it was a monthly retainer for FUTURE WORK the following year, of which Cohen never did.
President Trump paid Cohen out of his personal account.

Not the Trump Organization Business account.

Not out of the Trump Campaign account.

His personal account.

And Michael Cohen was his PERSONAL lawyer...

1000002310.png

Forum List

Back