The Biden inner circle is looking like MAGA

He falsely recorded the reimbursement. Not as a business expense of Cohen, who was a Payroll employee of The Trump organization at the time he paid Stormy, thru the end of the year in 2016.

The legal Business expense reimbursement for employees is kept separate from salary and turned in as a recorded business expense and the employee is then reimbursed for the amount of his business expense.

That did not happen.

They falsified the business expense, paid Cohen double the amount of the NDA Business expense, and claimed it was a monthly retainer for FUTURE WORK the following year, of which Cohen never did.
You don't pay a business expense out of a personal account.

You pay business expenses out of your business account.

Checking out some reporting here and there, this is not a small story. It's looking more and more like the campaign purposely, aggressively hid how far he has declined.

I thought he was too old even while they were hiding it, but fer fuck's sake, looking at clips of the "debate" is brutal. This is essentially fraud, although I doubt any laws were broken.

People in that industry already have the lowest trust ratings, and they just keep digging.

Hid it? We've been pointing it out for years, and you idiots are acting like it was never obvious before now. Are you all really that stupid, or just trying to save face? Either way, it's not working.

Checking out some reporting here and there, this is not a small story. It's looking more and more like the campaign purposely, aggressively hid how far he has declined.

lol rubbish. They've been setting the stage for a long time, with his frequent idiot appearances and even having one of their judges publicly ruling him 'incompetent', an entire media campaign designed to keep the gangster out of prison. It's a scam. pure and simple.

3+ years of cheerleading for Biden makes you the problem. You made your bed, now man up and lie in it.
I have been blasting Trump and MAGA. I think Biden is better than Trump but I have said many time I felt Biden was not a good candidate.
You make up stories to fit your fantasy world.

The Biden inner circle is looking like the MAGA meatheads.
The Biden inner circle are making pathetic excuses for Biden's cognitive issues. They are acting like they are Biden cult members. They are putting Biden's desires above what is best for the country.
We have one Presidential candidate who is morally unfit to serve and one who cognitively unfit to serve.
They are following Obama's orders. Do not talk about morals, you do not have a leg to stand on.

Bring out the whore!

shhshdhdjsjjsjskksjsjsjduueuwuwjjsjsjwjjeudjdjjs.jpg

I have been blasting Trump and MAGA. I think Biden is better than Trump but I have said many time I felt Biden was not a good candidate.
You make up stories to fit your fantasy world.
First sign of trouble and you toss your boy under the bus. That's pathetic.

The Biden inner circle is looking like the MAGA meatheads.
The Biden inner circle are making pathetic excuses for Biden's cognitive issues. They are acting like they are Biden cult members. They are putting Biden's desires above what is best for the country.
We have one Presidential candidate who is morally unfit to serve and one who cognitively unfit to serve.
Biden is morally unfit. He molests children.

Hid it? We've been pointing it out for years, and you idiots are acting like it was never obvious before now. Are you all really that stupid, or just trying to save face? Either way, it's not working.
I've said "he's too old to be President" over and over and over and over.

You don't know shit about my politics, but of course, aggressive ignorance is a standard Trumpster trait.

Now get on your little scooter and go play with someone else. You're boring.

Forum List

Back