The Biden inner circle is looking like MAGA

Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
Yeah... You already said that in lieu of refuting the fact that Trump paid Cohen from his personal account, Retardo.

Now go away, before I make a fool of you a second time, liar.

taunt-monty-python.gif

The Biden inner circle is looking like the MAGA meatheads.
The Biden inner circle are making pathetic excuses for Biden's cognitive issues. They are acting like they are Biden cult members. They are putting Biden's desires above what is best for the country.
We have one Presidential candidate who is morally unfit to serve and one who cognitively unfit to serve.

Uh, there is no moral test for president.

Still haven't taken that civics class yet ?

Yeah... You already said that in lieu of refuting the fact that Trump paid Cohen from his personal account, Retardo.

Now go away, before I make a fool of you a second time, liar.

taunt-monty-python.gif
Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

Ah! You're warning ME not to argue with you!

Thanks, Retardo...but just repeating the same thing over and over isn't much of an argument.

Have you actually won arguments using this experience?

Must have been a lesson from the Joe Biden School of Winning Debates. 😂

Hey, it's your time to waste. Feel free to warn me of your stupidity as many times as you want.

Ah! You're warning ME not to argue with you!

Thanks, Retardo...but just repeating the same thing over and over isn't much of an argument.

Have you actually won arguments using this experience?

Must have been a lesson from the Joe Biden School of Winning Debates. 😂

Hey, it's your time to waste. Feel free to warn me of your stupidity as many times as you want.

I wish there was a viable alternative.
The viability of the candidate depends on you voting for them. Chicken and egg, you know?

It's this idea, this horseshit, this con - that voting for a candidate who is not anointed as "viable" by the msm is a wasted vote - that's what's killing us. And the partisan jackasses selling it are responsible.

Got it, Retardo.

The first three warnings not to engage with your stupidity have been heeded.

I made a huge mistake correcting your lies because I've obviously broken your brain.

Good luck getting your mental faculties back in order.

You can have the last word.

But I'll bet I know the only thing your broken psyche can manage to post, Retardo. 🤣

But before I go... here's the check and testimony again that proves you are completely full of shit, broke your brain and that you cannot refute.

1000002280.png

1000002279.png

1000002284.png

Have a good night, Retardo.

The Biden inner circle is looking like the MAGA meatheads.
The Biden inner circle are making pathetic excuses for Biden's cognitive issues. They are acting like they are Biden cult members. They are putting Biden's desires above what is best for the country.
We have one Presidential candidate who is morally unfit to serve and one who cognitively unfit to serve.
The latest is that Biden's handlers "overprepped" Biden for the debate. I had to chuckle at that one.

Checking out some reporting here and there, this is not a small story. It's looking more and more like the campaign purposely, aggressively hid how far he has declined.

I thought he was too old even while they were hiding it, but fer fuck's sake, looking at clips of the "debate" is brutal. This is essentially fraud, although I doubt any laws were broken.

People in that industry already have the lowest trust ratings, and they just keep digging.
Ask yourself why the entire MSM is acting shocked about Joes mental health.

Forum List

Back