Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

Why is it we can't find candidates who we would call role models? Why is there no place for them in our ugly godforsaken politics?

‘Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.’

There’s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.
Even Snopes acknowledges they were “unable to independently verify the claim.”

Looks like some people are desperately trying to lie Biden into the White House again.

Of course, we have direct evidence. It is called a witness statement.

The Chief of Staff, John Kelly, heard Donald Trump make that comment.

In a court of law, that would be considered direct evidence.

That you refuse to acknowledge that fact shows that you are in a sad state of denial.

ahh yes, the witness statement. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

‘Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.’

There’s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.

He said those things. He did those things. Mr. Biden is telling the real truth about P01135809 feels about the military. This begs the question of why does the Orange Shit Gibbon hate the military so damn much?

What firsthand witnesses are you talking about?

You mean like the parents of the K.I.A. Captain Humayun Khan, he attacked them after Captain's Khan's father called Trump at Democratic Convention. Or maybe you mean Myeeshia Johnson, the widow of Sergeant La David Johnson. Snoreleone told her, "He knew what he was signing up for"? Or maybe you mean former Marine General John Kelly, then White House Chief of Staff when both them were grave of General Kelly's son, "I don't know why, what was in it for him?" Stop sucking up 5-Deferment Dodging, Russian Loving asshole.

Forum List

Back