Joe Biden Spending 50 Million To Intensify "Convicted Felon" Smear Of Trump

He's a convicted felon. I'd prefer he was convicted of election interference, but the federal courts are Trumpian and Fanni focked the pooch.

Wrong. Trump is a "Justice Impacted Individual" and a political prisoner, just like MLK, Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, and Jesus Christ.

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.
How do you know the charges are 'trumped' up?

Please cite the transcript pages from the case and the reason all 12 members of the jury got it wrong.

Election interference by leveraging the justice system.

Will Americans buy this?

Well, they buy George Clooney and Julia Roberts endorsement don't they?

View attachment 963978View attachment 963979
Harvey Weinstein the man shitstain obama rented his daughter to in exchange for a hefty donation to the presidential center fund. What kind of man sends his daughter to Harvey Weinstein?

1719092656924.png

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.

Good.....waste that money. In fact this is a great things to broadcast to the world. Joe has nothing to offer so his best case is what ? I'm not a convicted felon ? I know plenty of felons I trust more than Joe Biden.

$50 million!

The only possible way I see the Democrats making any hay out of this is to set it to music. Perhaps something along the line of... Donald Trump is a convicted felon, Doo-dah! doo-dah!

A 34 time convicted felon...
Actually, the case has been delayed, not so fast.

Until there is a sentencing date and final order, it’s not done

Meanwhile, Joey Xiden is guilty of stealing classified material and selling it for personal gain, but found to be too senile to prosecute…and well, we all see that now

Good job Joe. Waste 50 million telling America what we already know.

Next week: Biden to spend 100 million letting Americans know that water is wet.

Lying lib loons can’t even get convicted felon correct
He isn’t one yet.

Lying lib loons can’t even get convicted felon correct
He isn’t one yet.

He is until or unless he has it thrown out. But since his conviction is about items that happened before he was elected to office, it won't be defeated. The more he goes, I want to see him sent to Colorado where he can do no harm in the Supermax. He would be kept company by the Drug Pins who are just too dangerous to allow visitors. Except, it's a huge Solitary Confinement facility so the only ones he will be able to see will be the guards behind the bullet proof one way glass.

What a slap in the face to so many people and their families who have become convicted felons thanks to xiden’s racist 94 crime bill.

Apparently dems don’t think felons are people worthy of reform and public service
Amazing, but then you turn around a defend the republiklans stopping the passing of the George Floyd police reform bill.

Forum List

Back