Joe Biden Spending 50 Million To Intensify "Convicted Felon" Smear Of Trump

You believe in the Village. The Village is the bronze age. And you love the living in a numero one nation with all of the comforts that the Village does not give. So, we do not recognize the Village laws.

I believe that the convicted Felon tRump needs to be taken into a dark abandoned coal mine where a cave in happens where he will never be hard of again.

Trump built an entire campaign around bogus “Crooked Hillary” claims

Now, he is outraged when Biden points out he is a convicted felon

Trump built an entire campaign around bogus “Crooked Hillary” claims

Now, he is outraged when Biden points out he is a convicted felon

Actually Trump is a political prisoner. The trial was a sham brought by a Soros prosecutor/judge and tried in a district that voted 99% for Biden.

That puts him in the same category as Dr. Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi and Nelson Mandela.

Actually Trump is a political prisoner. The trial was a sham brought by a Soros prosecutor/judge and tried in a district that voted 99% for Biden.

That puts him in the same category as Dr. Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi and Nelson Mandela.
Actually, Trump is a criminal candidate running for President to avoid prosecution

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.
Here's a better question.

Why are you guys so keen to nominate and elect a guy who

Has been convicted of 34 felonies
Has been indicted for another 57 felonies
Has been adjudicated to have committed sexual assault.
Is banned from running a charity in NY because he defrauded veterans and sick kids.
Has been fined for running a fraudulent university
Had declared bankruptcy Seven times.
It is currently running a pump-and-dump scheme with Truth Social.

You guys claim to be the "Law and Order" party, but this is the opposite of Law and order.

This week I have a funeral of a woman in her 40s, two children. Huge vaxxer. Dx with cancer....six weeks later she died.

It's horrific, and she didn't deserve this.

Keep ignoring it I guess.
I guess.

Since 70% of us have gotten the vaccine, you can now claim ANYONE who dies, it was because of the Vax.

That was the entire purpose of the trumped-up charge and sham trial - to brand Trump as a “convicted felon,” even though they know it’s false and will be overturned, in the hopes that the electorate will be gullible and ignorant enough to fall for it.

That is why this attempt at election interference should be declared an emergency and rushed to the appeals court. if not, this is how Dems will “win” elections - ignore their awful policies and simply create false charges and false trials to get their opponent labeled a felon, at least until the election is over.
Or you could just nominate someone who hasn't spent his whole life grifting people.

That would be a novel idea!

I guess.

Since 70% of us have gotten the vaccine, you can now claim ANYONE who dies, it was because of the Vax.

It was actually 73% being picky. The prediction was to get 70% of the population vaccinated so the disease would mostly die out. And that was reached.

It was actually 73% being picky. The prediction was to get 70% of the population vaccinated so the disease would mostly die out. And that was reached.
Shhh... that would require Sue to acknowledge that Biden did something good, and Trump screwed something up.

She'd rather chew off her arm than do that!

That's a horrible idea to impeach and convict presidents. Two wrongs do not make a right. What the democrats are doing is not new news- it's all old news. Let their commercials run.

It's not going to get them anywhere in the polls running negative commercials. It's just money down the drain.
There are multiple legitimate reasons to impeach Joe. Acting like impeaching him is merely revenge, isnt accurate at all.

Thats the only reason why Biden refuses to drop out. He knows that him and his entire family are in deep shit if he doesnt win.
Why?

If he doesn't win, he can just issue a blanket pardon for all his family members to keep them from being harassed.

Winning a second term probably puts them in more legal jeopardy.

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.
He's a convicted felon. I'd prefer he was convicted of election interference, but the federal courts are Trumpian and Fanni focked the pooch.

Forum List

Back