Joe Biden Spending 50 Million To Intensify "Convicted Felon" Smear Of Trump

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.
lol. just political tactic. Nothing new, actually. :)

Political tactics used to win elections in America include:

1. Fundraising: Candidates raise money to support their campaign efforts, allowing them to run advertisements, travel, and hire staff.

2. Media strategies: Utilizing various media platforms such as TV, radio, social media, and websites to reach voters and convey their message.

3. Campaign events: Candidates host rallies, town hall meetings, and debates to engage with voters and highlight their policies.

4. Voter outreach: Targeting key demographics through door-to-door canvassing, phone banking, and digital outreach to mobilize supporters.

5. Endorsements: Securing endorsements from influential individuals, organizations, and interest groups to gain credibility and support.

6. Polling and data analysis: Using polling data and analytics to understand voter preferences and tailor messaging accordingly.

7. Negative campaigning: Criticizing opponents through attack ads or speeches to undermine their credibility and sway undecided voters.

8. Ground game: Building a strong volunteer network to drive voter turnout on election day.

9. Messaging: Crafting a compelling narrative and communicating policy proposals that resonate with voters.

Moneyocracy rules America! enjoy! lol. :)

so frauds in congress are ok....right?....

1718735141913.png

Democrats are still in plan B- weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump with trumped-up charges - run a smear campaign of convicted felon.

Joe Biden is spending $50 million to remind you Donald Trump is a convicted felon​

• Joe Biden doesn't want swing voters to forget that Donald Trump is now a felon.
  • The Biden campaign is spending $50 million on a media blitz that includes a biting attack ad on Trump.
  • The ad highlights Trump's conviction while painting Biden as "fighting for your family.
You mean the Obama campaign is doing this right?

Mexicans say Biden you can slide some of those millions our way.

Milenio Television, and Noticias de hoy por adn 40 TV both aired one of Bidens smear Trump TV commercials
It's a silly commercial that taunts convicted felons.

Another reason the blacks are voting for Trump. The Nevada criminals are going for Trump.... The Mexicans usually do what the blacks do when it comes to voting.
Mexicans won't vote Biden because of illegal immigration.

Thanks. I wouldn't want to overestimate how dumb you are, but your post assures me that my estimate of how dumb you are is accurate.
yea dont mention it..you eat up whatever your party tells you dog....you party dipshits are like that.....

yea dont mention it..you eat up whatever your party tells you dog....you party dipshits are like that.....I could

I could give a rats ass what the Dem Party wants or does not want. I am just inforcing that the Convicted Felon tRump needs to be thrown down a deep, dark hole and forgotten about.

I could give a rats ass what the Dem Party wants or does not want. I am just inforcing that the Convicted Felon tRump needs to be thrown down a deep, dark hole and forgotten about.
You believe in the Village. The Village is the bronze age. And you love the living in a numero one nation with all of the comforts that the Village does not give. So, we do not recognize the Village laws.

Oh I believe we all knew crock of demrat BS was coming.

Forum List

Back