235 Years

It is what it said.

Any excercise of core POTUS powers (like pardons, control of DOJ, etc), according to conservative majority cannot be questioned by the prosecutors. A president can take a bribe for such official act and can never face criminal prosecution for it, because the prosecutors must presume that reguardless of payment President did it as part of official bussiness, not personal gain.

No
As always with you.
You are a joke
Nothing more.

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

I wonder why it's needed, so badly, now.

Let me guess: It involves victimhood.

Yes but taking bribes isn’t. How is that lost on you?
An official act, even if done for personal gain, can't be criminally prosecuted according to this ruling.

Presidents can't be prosecuted for actions relating to the core powers of their office.

Do you get it or will we have to have a few more round abouts?

Last edited:
An official act, even if done for personal gain, can't be criminally prosecuted according to this ruling.

Presidents can't be prosecuted for actions relating to the core powers of their office.

Do you get it or will we have to have a few more round abouts?
Yeah but bribery is not an official act

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

235 years ago the democrats weren’t trying to use lawfare to send Washington to prison. 235 years ago democrats weren’t as bad as they are today.

Yeah but bribery is not an official act

What bribery without a questionable official act, dumbass?

Quid Pro Quo is not a prosecutable scheme without being able to connect the Quid to the Quo of the official act.

Last edited:
It started to unravel when the GOP packed the court with right wing politicians.
Oh no. The government has to act within the Constitutional restraints. That’s horrible. We could have had a left wing court granting all authority to unelected admin’s instead. That would have been so awesome. We could have been ruled by some idiot in an office somewhere. It’s sad we passed on that.

The hack is triggered. Everyone stand back and watch him make a fool of himself.:mm:

Forum List

Back