235 Years

Yup

Every President is worried about impeachment, although your cult has recently made a partisan joke out of it.

It has been a partisan joke since the days of Clinton.

Neither Trump nor Biden are worried about it, and why would they be? What are the chances one party or the other gets 67 senators in the senate...NIL.

In the days we now live in where both sides put party before country, it is not a worry for any president

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

I wonder why it's needed, so badly, now.

Let me guess: It involves victimhood.

Well, it was never needed before because up until the demafacist, nobody actually tried to prosecute a political rival, who was a former president.

The idea was unthinkable. They have take us to a dark place, thankfully the rule of law stood up, and the majority of the American people are sick of it. Jan can’t get here soon enough

It has been a partisan joke since the days of Clinton.

Neither Trump nor Biden are worried about it, and why would they be? What are the chances one party or the other gets 67 senators in the senate...NIL.

In the days we now live in where both sides put party before country, it is not a worry for any president
Biden starts offing his opponents like the wise latina is predicting, I would hope at least of few of your cult in the Senate would have some integrity and remove him from office.

Biden starts offing his opponents like the wise latina is predicting, I would hope at least of few of your cult in the Senate would have some integrity and remove him from office.
Republicans didn’t have the integrity to impeach Trump when he tried to steal the election in 2020.

Although at that time they thought like all rational people that the judicial system could handle that.

Republicans didn’t have the integrity to impeach Trump when he tried to steal the election in 2020.

Although at that time they thought like all rational people that the judicial system could handle that.
Your cult charged him with incitement of insurrection. There was no incitement and there was no insurrection. Words have meaning.

You have more faith in the your fellow partisan sheep than I do.

Forum List

Back