Least we forget, March 1933: The Enabling Act becomes law in Germany

In March of 1933, the Enabling act was passed in soon to be NAZI Germany, Give the Chief Executive the power to enforce his own laws without checks and balances.

6 Months later Germany was a one party nation.

And you know what happened after that.

The so-called supreme court has just started us down the same path.

Is the world ready for the next Reich?

Trumps coming after you huh?

In March of 1933, the Enabling act was passed in soon to be NAZI Germany, Give the Chief Executive the power to enforce his own laws without checks and balances.

No they didn't. Stop referencing things you don't fucking understand.

Yeah, this is one of the first things that hit me yesterday.

History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme.

And half the country is willingly walking right into it. Yesterday's decision removes all doubts.

you are comparing a SC decision that just quantified what almost everyone already knew to a law passed LEGISLATIVELY via a combination of actual support, backroom deals, and the arresting of communist Reichstag members.

Are you that far gone?

Not exactly half the country. 30 percent of the country. The 10-15 percent undecideds must now make up their minds about this. Do they want Trumop in the office with total immunity from the law? Or do they choose to vote for Biden who might be old, but he won't do what Trump will do.

Don't you think those controlling Biden have done enough damage already?
My millions are worth exactly HALF what they were 4 years ago <mad face>

Biden has reduced millionaire status to meaning you might be able to get by (barely)
In Venezuela you have to be a billionaire to afford bread.

And what will Trump do? Head the 4th Reich? Give me a break.

Last edited:
Don't you think those controlling Biden have done enough damage already?
My millions are worth exactly HALF what they were 4 years ago <mad face>

Biden has reduced millionaire status to meaning you might be able to get by (barely)
In Venezuela you have to be a billionaire to afford bread.

And what will Trump do? Head the 4th Reich? Give me a break.
Your millions should be worth more if you have invested properly. The stock market is at record highs.

Trump abused his power in his presidency without immunity. So now that a president has immunity from crime, yes, Trump will be a dictator. Quit talking about Venezueala. We have the best economy on earth right now. Talk to the owners of the businsses who decided to keep prices high after the pandemic demand decresed if you are so concerned about what you pay, because prices aren't going to be dropping if Trump takes office.

You talk about people controlling Biden. That's ignorant.

Your millions should be worth more if you have invested properly. The stock market is at record highs.

So you don't see inflation as a problem. For MILLIONS of people it is crippling. They cannot afford the basics. They cannot pay rent. Some cannot eat. Homeless. See, that's one of the biggest problems with democrats. They couldn't care less about anyone but themselves.
if your measure of a healthy economy is the slim corridor of Wall Street profits then you are unfamiliar with Main St.

Trump abused his power in his presidency without immunity. So now that a president has immunity from crime, yes, Trump will be a dictator. Quit talking about Venezueala. We have the best economy on earth right now. Talk to the owners of the businsses who decided to keep prices high after the pandemic demand decresed if you are so concerned about what you pay, because prices aren't going to be dropping if Trump takes office.

Trump did no such thing to ANY degree that every single president before AND AFTER him didn't do far worse. Stop being foolish.
Trump has no aspirations to be any kind of dictator. That is the gibber of very small minded people. I'm not saying America won't get one some day soon, but it will NOT be Donald Trump.
I don't like Trump. I wish we had someone better than ANY candidate we have right now.
"Best economy on Earth"....sure. Too bad your measure means that ALL countries are facing declines so 'Best" isn't such a meaningful statement. And companies are greedy, that's true but the costs of doing business have gone up astronomically due to democrats and their taxes and stifling energy and trade policies that wreak havoc on all but the biggest fish. But the Feral government is FAR greedier and gouges the American people like no other entity in history. Only the feral government can run a perpetual and exponentially increasing deficit yet keep right on taxing and spending like there's no tomorrow.

You talk about people controlling Biden. That's ignorant.

If you're serious about that...then you are seriously deluded and confused. Biden can't control himself. He can't climb stairs without falling. Most of the time he has no clue where he is. If you really think Biden is in charge in DC God help you. That would make you as intellectually incompetent as you appear to be.
I think you actually know exactly who is in fact in charge, but you want to pretend you don't know.
Talk about a 4th Reich.

Last edited:

This was a very dangerous and anti-constitutional ruling

Looks like everyone on the rancid Left here today did their sworn duty and marched down to the ole Democrat Talking Points Dime Store and filled up on what nonsense to parrot today (again).

Very few Americans believe such a scenario could occur here in the U.S. Then there are the trump Nazis, eager to see trump become führer. The rest of us are watching the country slide towards fascism in real time, especially with the corruption in the USSC.

1719959980285.jpeg

A study schedule for you De Crepit US ,.
Research
Dear Uncle Adolf was a 33 rd level Freemason
Its implications and links to the US and UK .

Now there's something that sounds preposterous but actually is widely supported --- obviously on the Tabboo list for discussion .
Hitler was not freemason.

Tit for tat we're going to break your back 🤣

he only has immunity on things that he does with congresses approval not on things he does on his own....
Not so. He has immunity on things he can convince the court were "official duties", He's already trying to get the hush money conviction vacated.

I count those who don't care enough. That would total much more than the 30% who want this.
I wouldn't count those who don't care enopugh to vote as people who want what would come. Most of them are young people who think that it's not possible for America to become a totalitarian dictatorship. They cannot see the signs and for them, Nazi Germany is ancient history.

Forum List

Back