Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

And? You imagine parents saving time bathing their kids as they're bathing themselves is inherently wrong? How so? Let's see if a Bingo like you can explain yourself.

When the girl is 13, yes, it's inherently wrong.

How sick and sad that I have to explain that to you. You're a danger to society.

The part where they had sex. The part where she was a teenager. The part where she showered at night to avoid showering with her dad. The part where she didn't say "probably.."

Your orange messiah is going down. Either for the pedophilia, or for the incompetence in covering it up.

1719960245522.png

Any unwanted physical contact with a child is not only inappropriate, but a sexual-assault.

Don't you even dare to try telling me you haven't seen the countless videos of Joe Biden fondling, pawing, groping, grabbing, touching, sniffing, and nuzzling his young victims, because they're all over the place. They're not "cheap fakes", they're not "Russian disinformation", and they're not "Right-wing propaganda."

Your "president" is a pervert, no matter how you try to re-define or normalize it.

View attachment 970583

And you're a deviant to think sexual assault might be appropriate. :cuckoo:

I would like to add to my own post. My male friend told me that his father molested him for years, coming into his room. My friend told me that the father stimulated him and he told me he enjoyed it and then he started crying. This is very similar to what Ashley says, her dad stimulated her and there was pleasure. As a result, my friend is a mess as an adult, as you can imagine.

Sounds like your friend's dad is a Republican.

First of all is it ok for a father to shower with his daughter?

Dr. Beyer, a psychologist, advises parents to stop showering and bathing with their children once they start school — around the age of 5 or 6. He suggests that we can help them transition to bathing on their own by supervising them at first. This way, they can gain a sense of autonomy and learn important hygiene skills.

According to experts, this is an appropriate age to stop bathing with our kids because they need more privacy and personal space as they grow and develop. This helps them establish healthy boundaries and independence. Bathing with our children past this age may interfere with their ability to develop these skills and may even cause them discomfort.

Ok.. so it was wrong for Biden after age 6 to shower with his daughter!
As far as pedophilia see the next comment!

Thanks for confirming there are experts who feel it's ok to shower with your kids until they reach school age.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back