Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

Whatever religions request their stuff. We aren't a theocracy. Thankfully. Kids will end up laughing at anything that is posted anyway. As they should.

youre ignoring it right now,,

when asked why youre OK with one thing but against another you ignore it,,

I ignored it because the 2nd amendment is not the topic. It is just you trying to change the subject.

As for me, I am a member of the NRA, Gun Owners of America and the Second Amendment Foundation. I am a shooter, a hunter and a firearm collector.

If you want to slam someone for not supporting the 2nd, you need to try someone else.

I ignored it because the 2nd amendment is not the topic. It is just you trying to change the subject.

As for me, I am a member of the NRA, Gun Owners of America and the Second Amendment Foundation. I am a shooter, a hunter and a firearm collector.

If you want to slam someone for not supporting the 2nd, you need to try someone else.
so youre against all gun laws both fed and state??

That's OK with me. Matters not to me what anyone else in the whole nation thinks. You are a theocratic and authoritarian to a degree?
actually I am an anarchist,, but because I am a rational person I understand I am not the only person on the planet or in the country and understand we need laws to keep people in check so I dont have to kill them if they invade my space,, or have someone to call to clean up the mess if they do invade my space,,

as for the topic at hand,,
when the government creates a state religion and bans all others you let me know,,

Forum List

Back