Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

In a sense. At the same time the harder people push their religion the more they drive perspective people away from it.
It doesn't begin and end with religious studies either as I would cite gender studies [along with a myriad of other social teachings] as proof of just how true ^that^ is.

Besides being blatantly unconstitutional, we have the Chinese breathing down our throats as they make major advancements in science, and these Republicans want to bring our public education back to the dark ages. Why is it Pubs want to force down the throats of its residents their brand of Christianity (sorry Catholics) instead of having their kids attend parochial school? Teaching the Bible should stay with the Church. Oklahoma will continue to remain in last place and its children will be left behind as other states and their students get prepared for the future.
It is not blatantly unconstitutional at all. We republicans love low crime rates. There is no part in the Bible teaching children to be criminals. It is the opposite frankly. This is why Democrats hate the Bible.

It is not blatantly unconstitutional at all. We republicans love low crime rates. There is no part in the Bible teaching children to be criminals. It is the opposite frankly. This is why Democrats hate the Bible.

There is no part in most books that teaches children to be criminals.

If I lied I would admit it. If I was wrong I would admit it.

I didn't and I am not.
truthfully I dont care about this in the slightest,, just cant pass up a chance to fuck with you idiots and watch you lose your minds,,

why is it you keep ignoring the 2nd A when its violated but not the 1st??

Then you can teach your kids all the Bible lessons you want at home, where that kind of religious education is appropriate, not in the schools.

truthfully I dont care about this in the slightest,, just cant pass up a chance to fuck with you idiots and watch you lose your minds,,

why is it you keep ignoring the 2nd A when its violated but not the 1st??

If you can show me where I have ignored the 2nd amendment I will happily admit to it.

But I haven't. So you are just trying to shift the topic.

Then you can teach your kids all the Bible lessons you want at home, where that kind of religious education is appropriate, not in the schools.
Why do you fear the Bible. Why are Democrats such authoritarians? My kids are all adults.

Lord-Humungus said:

Who are you to grant permission?

Forum List

Back