Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

The diary said something to the effect of: She derived pleasure sexually from her father but knew it was wrong. She also said SHOWER(S) plural so he got naked with her in the shower more than once. Multiple times.

She also wrote "hyper-sexualized @ a young age."

With a groping, grabbing, pawing, touching, sniffing, showering father like Joe Biden, it's no wonder she became hyper-sexualized at a young age and became an addict.

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?
Who cares. Biden's are above the law . Joe and hunter could rape a 9 year old on fifth Ave at noon and they would not be convicted. Look at Hillary and the Clinton foundation. And the bleach bit. Democrats ar above the law .

Her passage said nothing about her being molested in the shower. Dancing won't cover for that giant bit of cosplay.

Once again, go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're twisting yourself into a pretzel while trying to normalize pedophilia.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're not. You're a true psychopath.

Maybe you just don't know what pedophilia is?
First of all is it ok for a father to shower with his daughter?

Dr. Beyer, a psychologist, advises parents to stop showering and bathing with their children once they start school — around the age of 5 or 6. He suggests that we can help them transition to bathing on their own by supervising them at first. This way, they can gain a sense of autonomy and learn important hygiene skills.

According to experts, this is an appropriate age to stop bathing with our kids because they need more privacy and personal space as they grow and develop. This helps them establish healthy boundaries and independence. Bathing with our children past this age may interfere with their ability to develop these skills and may even cause them discomfort.

Ok.. so it was wrong for Biden after age 6 to shower with his daughter!
As far as pedophilia see the next comment!

All Snopes validated was she wrote, "showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)." Anything you add beyond that comes from your perverted imagination, not her diary.

Don't even try to project that bullshit on me, asshole. Face up to it: Your so-called "president" is a pedophile.

Now even Yahoo News is reporting the story...

Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified. Here Are the Facts

1719959233334.png

Is showering with his daughter an example of pedophilia by Biden?
First of all is it a crime?

Court: Dad showering with teen daughter was abuse​

A Camden County woman committed child abuse when she let her husband shower regularly with their teenage daughter, an appellate court has ruled.

The mother, identified in court papers only as Maureen R., had sought to overturn an April 2012 family court determination that she had risked her 14-year-old's well-being by accepting her spouse's "highly inappropriate" behavior. The woman's daughter backed her appeal, court records show.

A two-judge panel Friday endorsed the abuse ruling, saying Maureen R.'s conduct, while not necessarily intentional, was "grossly and wantonly negligent."

The case grew out of sex-abuse allegations leveled against the father, Robert R., by a 15-year-old niece living with them in December 2011. The ruling identifies that girl by a pseudonym, Tara.

Now at this point of my reading, Biden taking showers with his daughter are not pedophiliac acts.
So I was wrong to consider Joe a pedophile because of that action.

I am still concerned though about the following pictures of Biden kissing little kids on their lips, smelling their hair rubbing their shoulders, all actions that indicate some disgusting behavior that I would attribute to a Pedophiliac.
Bidenfondlinggrand.png

YOU called ME a schmuck when I quote you exactly:
"No, retard, I didn't say "inappropriate" is not the same as "not appropriate." You look like a schmuck criticizing my IQ when you're just illiterate."

Retard, I never said "inappropriate" is not the same as "not appropriate." You're fucking illiterate to think I said that. What I said is, Probably not appropriate ≠ inappropriate.

Forum List

Back