Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Is showering with his daughter an example of pedophilia by Biden?
First of all is it a crime?

Court: Dad showering with teen daughter was abuse​

A Camden County woman committed child abuse when she let her husband shower regularly with their teenage daughter, an appellate court has ruled.

The mother, identified in court papers only as Maureen R., had sought to overturn an April 2012 family court determination that she had risked her 14-year-old's well-being by accepting her spouse's "highly inappropriate" behavior. The woman's daughter backed her appeal, court records show.

A two-judge panel Friday endorsed the abuse ruling, saying Maureen R.'s conduct, while not necessarily intentional, was "grossly and wantonly negligent."

The case grew out of sex-abuse allegations leveled against the father, Robert R., by a 15-year-old niece living with them in December 2011. The ruling identifies that girl by a pseudonym, Tara.

Now at this point of my reading, Biden taking showers with his daughter are not pedophiliac acts.
So I was wrong to consider Joe a pedophile because of that action.

I am still concerned though about the following pictures of Biden kissing little kids on their lips, smelling their hair rubbing their shoulders, all actions that indicate some disgusting behavior that I would attribute to a Pedophiliac.
View attachment 970602

LOL

So now putting a sticker on his granddaughter is sexual assault, is it? :cuckoo:

Nobody has proven you right, you're still trying to normalize pedophilia.

How wrong is that?

You did. I said Snopes confirmed she wrote "showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)," in her diary and said nothing about them having sex and you posted an image of Snopes saying, "showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)," while not saying they had sex.

That article proves me right and proves you wrong. Thanks again for referencing it.

Thanks for confirming there are experts who feel it's ok to shower with your kids until they reach school age.
thumbsup.gif
How old was Ashley when Pedo Joe was going into her showers?

You did. I said Snopes confirmed she wrote "showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)," in her diary and said nothing about them having sex and you posted an image of Snopes saying, "showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)," while not saying they had sex.

That article proves me right and proves you wrong. Thanks again for referencing it.
Exactly what, in your warped mind, would constitute an "inappropriate shower" between a father and a young daughter?

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?
Wow, Snopes will have total credibility with felon fuckups now.

No. But my wife did until they were 3 or 4. Even more often back then, we'd let our kids bathe together. There's nothing sexual about any of that.
Because you aren't pedophiles like your Pedo Messiah.

Exactly what, in your warped mind, would constitute an "inappropriate shower" between a father and a young daughter?

Again, Dumbfuck, she didn't ssy the showers were inappropriate. She said they were probably inappropriate. That you omit her saying "probably," exposes even you know you're lying about what she actually said.

Again, Dumbfuck, she didn't ssy the showers were inappropriate. She said they were probably inappropriate. That you omit her saying "probably," exposes even you know you're lying about what she actually said.
Ok, let's play your "semantic game of dumbassery"....what would be "probably inappropriate" in a shower between a father and a daughter?

Forum List

Back