The second debate should be canceled.

I hope Trump has the decency to step up to the plate and do the right thing. It wouldn't be a good look for him to go into a second debate counting on Joe being unable to fight back. Who knows... Joe could have a good day and surprise the hell out of everybody. I think it was a mistake for Trump to enter the first debate.... I'm not really sure what he gained from it. If anything he's helping them replace Biden... I'm not sure he wants that to happen.
President Harris is a SCARY thought. She’s a bunch of hot air, and no substance.

I hope Trump has the decency to step up to the plate and do the right thing. It wouldn't be a good look for him to go into a second debate counting on Joe being unable to fight back. Who knows... Joe could have a good day and surprise the hell out of everybody. I think it was a mistake for Trump to enter the first debate.... I'm not really sure what he gained from it. If anything he's helping them replace Biden... I'm not sure he wants that to happen.
Trump crushed it. He wasn’t even mean when we expected it. He almost seemed, human

Frankly I think this is much ado about nothing. However since everybody is absolutely volcanic in their reaction to the debate doesn't it make sense simply to cancel all future debates and cruise on into the election season?

I see no benefit for either candidate.

No matter how bad Biden looks it's not going to change a Biden voter into a Trump voter or vice versa

Maybe it will pull some votes from the middle? That remains to be seen as of yet; However given the vitriolic and stupendous uproar in the aftermath of the first debate It seems to me that decency and common sense both call for canceling the second one.
The new talking point is "it was just a bad night".

Also, according to Biden apparently blamed the traveling he did in Europe which wore him down. Traveling he did 12 days prior to the debate...

Trump was scared to debate his Republican primary opponents, and now he's scared to debate Biden

LOL
1719969480287.png

The new talking point is "it was just a bad night".

Also, according to Biden apparently blamed the traveling he did in Europe which wore him down. Traveling he did 12 days prior to the debate...
Honestly I hope there's enough collective decency to avoid a second debate. Trump should be magnanimous here and simply offer them a soft landing and a back door.

Honestly I hope there's enough collective decency to avoid a second debate. Trump should be magnanimous here and simply offer them a soft landing and a back door.
If thats all Biden and democrats got, oh boy.

Abortion.

And the economies great.

I honestly think Biden is great. Just no match for candidate trump

Frankly I think this is much ado about nothing. However since everybody is absolutely volcanic in their reaction to the debate doesn't it make sense simply to cancel all future debates and cruise on into the election season?

I see no benefit for either candidate.

No matter how bad Biden looks it's not going to change a Biden voter into a Trump voter or vice versa

Maybe it will pull some votes from the middle? That remains to be seen as of yet; However given the vitriolic and stupendous uproar in the aftermath of the first debate It seems to me that decency and common sense both call for canceling the second one.
Oh it must see entertainment. Play some choice selections from the Hur interview and have Biden respond.

Forum List

Back