Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Did you even read the article? You just seem to insist on having a smooth brain stupid Outlook on suppression of our freedoms. As an intelligent Freedom loving in American I do not want the government involved in censoring and suppressing speech for political gain like the biden administration did with the 51 so-called intelligence experts. They're doing it again right now with a bunch of economic "experts". Perfect for the gullible Democrat to vote on. You persist in defending propaganda and censorship. You have to be stupid. Do you support the Supreme's courts ruling on immunity? Or do you pick and choose which decision they make according to your political agenda?
he just wants them to always agree with his position.

Did you even read the article? You just seem to insist on having a smooth brain stupid Outlook on suppression of our freedoms. As an intelligent Freedom loving in American I do not want the government involved in censoring and suppressing speech for political gain like the biden administration did with the 51 so-called intelligence experts. They're doing it again right now with a bunch of economic "experts". Perfect for the gullible Democrat to vote on. You persist in defending propaganda and censorship. You have to be stupid. Do you support the Supreme's courts ruling on immunity? Or do you pick and choose which decision they make according to your political agenda?
I dont want the gov involved in censoring either. But just because you characterize this as censorship doesn’t make it censorship. I disagree with your spin, that doesn’t mean I’m for censorship. You're plainly being dishonest about what happened here and making claims you can’t back up. Which is why SCOTUS dismissed the case. There wasn’t this great censorship as you’ve been spinning. You’ve been debunked.

Do you support the Supreme's courts ruling on immunity? Or do you pick and choose which decision they make according to your political agenda?
I think it was a horrible precedent to make but it’s theirs to make. It highlights even more how far in the bag they are for Trump. Which gives extra credit to may point about the censorship issue that you claim happened and that they dismissed.

I dont want the gov involved in censoring either. But just because you characterize this as censorship doesn’t make it censorship. I disagree with your spin, that doesn’t mean I’m for censorship. You're plainly being dishonest about what happened here and making claims you can’t back up. Which is why SCOTUS dismissed the case. There wasn’t this great censorship as you’ve been spinning. You’ve been debunked.
Case of the 51 intelligence experts is clearly censorship and propaganda. It was not true from the very beginning and you've been lied to. Gullible Democrat.

I think it was a horrible precedent to make but it’s theirs to make. It highlights even more how far in the bag they are for Trump. Which gives extra credit to may point about the censorship issue that you claim happened and that they dismissed.
Lol, hypocrite!

Case of the 51 intelligence experts is clearly censorship and propaganda.
That’s only clear in your demented world. And your Trump friendly SCOTUS back my argument by dismissing the case.

In reality the letter were 51 ex agents expressing their first amendment right to give their opinions on something they saw as a potential threat of disinformation. They have every right to do that. Nobody from the government forced anybody to say or not say anything. To claim so would be a lie.

That’s only clear in your demented world. And your Trump friendly SCOTUS back my argument by dismissing the case.

In reality the letter were 51 ex agents expressing their first amendment right to give their opinions on something they saw as a potential threat of disinformation. They have every right to do that. Nobody from the government forced anybody to say or not say anything. To claim so would be a lie.
Hahaha, yeah right, their opinion LOL the FBI had possessed the laptop and it was real for a year.

How am I being a hypocrite?
Giving government extra power over us depending on whether they are a Democrat or a Republican. Allowing censorship and propaganda in one instance and complaining about it in another. That's all you Democrats care about is power. Trump friendly? I I think the Supreme Court is law friendly. I'm willing to abide by their rulings.

Hahaha, yeah right, their opinion LOL the FBI had possessed the laptop and it was real for a year.
And as far as I've seen 5 years later all the contents still have not been authenticated. It has been linked back to Hunter so we know it used to belong to him and some of the emails were corroborated, but I haven't seen one verification that all the contents were authenticated. So stuff very well could have been planted on it which is probably why there haven't been any criminal charges for child rape and some of the other horrible accusations that y'all have been making against him based on stuff "found" on the laptop. As you just said, Trumps DOJ had this for year... No charges. Thats another point that backs my arguments over yours.

Giving government extra power over us depending on whether they are a Democrat or a Republican. Allowing censorship and propaganda in one instance and complaining about it in another. That's all you Democrats care about is power. Trump friendly? I I think the Supreme Court is law friendly. I'm willing to abide by their rulings.
Interesting, well this latest verdict is very much amping the power of the president. Why aren't you speaking out against it?

And as far as I've seen 5 years later all the contents still have not been authenticated. It has been linked back to Hunter so we know it used to belong to him and some of the emails were corroborated, but I haven't seen one verification that all the contents were authenticated. So stuff very well could have been planted on it which is probably why there haven't been any criminal charges for child rape and some of the other horrible accusations that y'all have been making against him based on stuff "found" on the laptop. As you just said, Trumps DOJ had this for year... No charges. Thats another point that backs my arguments over yours.
That is a lie, they just used the laptop as court evidence. It's been verified. Next?

Great let’s dig into that. What exactly did they use for court evidence?
Let's not dig into that, you are much too stupid to play with when it comes to what is going on in the government. I think your brain is on vacation with Biden's. We could dig into why Biden lied about the laptop and use the LIE of the 51 intelligence experts.

Let's not dig into that, you are much too stupid to play with when it comes to what is going on in the government. I think your brain is on vacation with Biden's. We could dig into why Biden lied about the laptop and use the LIE of the 51 intelligence experts.
Interesting, so I propose to dig into the substance and you back it because I’m too stupid?? Haha. Think about that for a minute sport.

Let me know if you grow some balls and decide to actually step up to the challenge. Right now it just looks like you’re scared or incapable of backing up your arguments.

I’m just typing here. The voices you’re hearing are all in your head.
shrill shrieking voice "we can't give Trump immunity (or any president) for doing official acts as president! Same shrieking voice "we can ignore the FBI and CIA censoring social media! ". Same shrieking voice "burn cities down in the name of racism but we can't protest what we perceive as a stolen election!" Hahaha LOL you are fucking stupid!

Interesting, so I propose to dig into the substance and you back it because I’m too stupid?? Haha. Think about that for a minute sport.

Let me know if you grow some balls and decide to actually step up to the challenge. Right now it just looks like you’re scared or incapable of backing up your arguments.
Well you are pretty stupid. I just don't want to go down the rabbit hole and reitigate Hunter Biden's debacle. They use the laptop against him, it's proven real. I don't know what your problem is with it and I don't really care I trust what has been said about the laptop a lot more than I trust you.

shrill shrieking voice "we can't give Trump immunity (or any president) for doing official acts as president! Same shrieking voice "we can ignore the FBI and CIA censoring social media! ". Same shrieking voice "burn cities down in the name of racism but we can't protest what we perceive as a stolen election!" Hahaha LOL you are fucking stupid!
You have an active imagination. But if you can control the fantasy’s for a spell perhaps you can tell me how a president who takes bribes for his own personal enrichment while in the course of doing his job could ever be prosecuted. Could you explain that or do you think he should be allowed to do that?

Forum List

Back