🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mitch McConnell - “I know Joe Biden pretty well. He’s a good guy; I like him personally,”

This is why the GOP is called the party of stupid. Do democrat leaders praise trump?

Sure. Do Democrat leaders praise Trump?

Nope!

The only reason that the GOP is called the party of stupid; is because they are so on their high moral horse, they refuse to hose the Lefitists for what they did, and are.

I could very well be wrong, so do not quote me, but I see the Left getting their A** handed to them in 2024.

Leftists can fool people some of the time, but they can NOT fool people all of the time.

This is a SMALL site, and it is.........no matter how anyone wants to spin it.

But Leftists, we did not defeat you, Joe Biden proved why he is TOAST.

Don't want to believe me? Then look at what others from the Left, and Right, are saying. It is not us, it is they who are in the know, who predict doom and gloom for you; although, most of us concur.

I refuse to say it is over, but if you phony-e-baloneys want to continue to push Biden, far be it from any of us to argue with you.

But, if you want to brandish a new ticket, then we will comment. We want to know what happened to the confidence you had in Joe, and if you passed over Khamala, why?

Honestly Leftists, YOUR SCREWED! But hey, doesn't mean you are going to lose, just means how badly the MAGA GOP want's you outta there! I can see them falling asleep at the wheel. But if the show, CYA, wouldn't want to be ya-)

A Trump likelihood of victory is going to lead to a real likelihood of a blue House and Senate.

The American voter this time knows better than giving a unified government to Trump,

Most Republicans have been personally insulted by trump, often with cutesy little grade school playground names or even had their families insulted. None of them really like him. Why should they?
Mostly because they suck.

Most Republicans have been personally insulted by trump, often with cutesy little grade school playground names or even had their families insulted. None of them really like him. Why should they?
Mostly because they suck.

They are only this much 🤏 better than the Democrats.

The 10th is incorporated by the 14th, like almost all amendments. SCOTUS says abortion is a states' rights issue, only because it is not a federal right, not a 10th issue.
You haven't read the 10th amendment. The constitution never says or implies anything about abortion and that is why its a state issue as per the 10A.

A Trump likelihood of victory is going to lead to a real likelihood of a blue House and Senate.

The American voter this time knows better than giving a unified government to Trump,

If dems keep the senate and take over the house, it will be due to massive cheating. After last night it will be tough to cheat enough to deny trump the presidency. Everyone knows now that pedo joe is a joke.

If dems keep the senate and take over the house, it will be due to massive cheating. After last night it will be tough to cheat enough to deny trump the presidency. Everyone knows now that pedo joe is a joke.
You are as big a joke as PedoDon, who liked to party at Epstein Island.,

Many who vote for Trump out of a semi-sense of despair will vote blue for House and Senate to keep that old pedo lecher in control.

1719624596515.png

Show one major systemic voting problems caused by Democrats in 2020, other than defeating Trump. Oh, yes, the Trump defeat was the will of the voters. Nah, you can't.

Mitch McConnell the DUMB ASS who lost the Senate majority by blowing it in GA that DUMB ASS? Who then blamed Trump for his mistake by the way. I don't give a rats ass what that moron thinks or says.

You are not a constitutional expert in anything at all, obviously.

10th is not very important until the 14th's power is undone.,
The 10A has nothing to do with the 14A. The 10A is the most important amdt of all. It says that 99% of what the feds do is unconstitutional and should have been left to the states. THINK

Show one major systemic voting problems caused by Democrats in 2020, other than defeating Trump. Oh, yes, the Trump defeat was the will of the voters. Nah, you can't.
I can show a hundred but let's look at what dems did in PA. The state constitution bans no-excuse mail-in ballots but the dem governor sent out millions of them in 2020.!!! The cheating was that blatant.

Forum List

Back