Which two US Attorneys were held over by Joe Biden?

I have been quite clear, thank you. Let it also be clear that given MAGA rhetoric, no evenhandedness or acceptance of “evidence” or “whistleblowers” will be forthcoming. MAGA likes to frame this as a war, so get prepared for rhetorical scorched earth.

#BURNTHEBOATS

lol, you need to lighten up. Yeah, the right is angry right now, the left is playing games with the law and using it to steer an election, so, they are going to want their pound of flesh also.

You all would feel the same if the right did it to you.

lol, you need to lighten up. Yeah, the right is angry right now, the left is playing games with the law and using it to steer an election, so, they are going to want their pound of flesh also.

You all would feel the same if the right did it to you.
The left is not playing games with the law and the right is lying about it. Tell the MAGA minions that engage in stochastic terrorism to lighten up. You’re really clueless about who’s been taking the abuse here.

#MAGAISFASCISM

The left is not playing games with the law and the right is lying about it. Tell the MAGA minions that engage in stochastic terrorism to lighten up. You’re really clueless about who’s been taking the abuse here.

#MAGAISFASCISM

The left is not playing games with the law

Of course they are. They have been for 9 years

Tell the MAGA minions that engage in stochastic terrorism

This hasn’t happened. There is no targeted political violence happening from the right to the left. There is, however, no violent political targeting from the left onto the right.

You’re really clueless about who’s been taking the abuse here.

No, I’m quite clear on that, look who’s using the law and cancel culture to get their way.

That’s not how it works
That is indeed how it works.

You answer your own question. Your mommy doesn't work here. Let's remind you what it was.
How many of those people leave the doj in the same month that the guy prosecuting the political opponent hired them?
You tell us. Nobody is here to help you make your points. Nobody is here to go look things up for you. Nobody is here to carry you across the finsh line.

And, go.

That is indeed how it works.

You answer your own question. Your mommy doesn't work here. Let's remind you what it was.

You tell us. Nobody is here to help you make your points. Nobody is here to go look things up for you. Nobody is here to carry you across the finsh line.

And, go.

The question was in response to a claim you made. I don’t guess you understand how the whole question and answer thing works.

I understand, you don’t have an answer.

So clearly there was nothing wrong with this at all. Not one Trumper has managed to make a single point to the contrary.

Just innuendo and sealioning.

Irrelevant. It's your point to make. Tell is why anyone should care, and then look up the answer to your own question and make your point. I'm not your mommy.

lol, circles…

I posed a question based on a claim you made, that’s how back and forth works…you need to back up your claim, it’s not my job to do that for you.

lol, circles…

I posed a question based on a claim you made, that’s how back and forth works…you need to back up your claim, it’s not my job to do that for you.
No it isn't. That's how sealioning works. Did you expect me to go look up the answer and lay it at your feet?

Yep.

Worst kind of poster.

One is David Weiss, the SC who just secured a guilty verdict in the gun possession case against Joe's kid, Hunter. Weiss, having been appointed by Trump, has been investigating Hunter since 2018.

Investigating Hunter Biden​

Weiss began investigating Hunter Biden in 2018, shortly after Trump nominated him as U.S. attorney and he was confirmed by a Senate voice vote.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...iden-david-weiss-special-prosecutor-delaware/

The other is John Durham, also appointed by Trump, and subsequently named SC by Billy Barr. John was assigned to find dirt on the FBI related to the investigation of Individual 1 to be used in the campaign ahead of the 2020 election. When he finally issued his report in 2023 it was a colossal dud, not the bombshell that had repeatedly been promised by the rapist known as convicted felon Donald Trump.

Presidents typically replace all the US Attorneys after taking office as they are widely viewed as political appointees. Hmmmmmmmmm. So Joe Biden, presented with the chance to get rid of the guy investigating his son, and the other guy investigating the admin he was a member of as VP, chose to keep them on.

And that's the guy Repubs accuse of weaponizing the DoJ?

‘Put it to rest’: DOJ shoots down House Republican conspiracy that it controlled Trump NY case

The Department of Justice blasted House Republicans for spreading the “completely baseless” claim that the federal agency was behind the New York hush money trial of former President Donald Trump.

“The conspiracy theory that the recent jury verdict in New York state court was somehow controlled by the Department is not only false, it is irresponsible,” assistant Attorney General Carlos Uriarte told House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, in a letter obtained by CNBC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/11/trump-hush-money-trial-doj-blasts-gop-conspiracy.html

Apparently, Joe needs a lesson from former President Bone Spurs on corrupting the DoJ.

'Say the election was corrupt': Jan. 6 panel details Trump's DOJ pressure campaign​

www.nbcnews.com

'Say the election was corrupt': Jan. 6 panel details Trump's DOJ pressure campaign

The panel heard testimony from Justice officials who threatened to quit over Trump's plan to install a loyalist atop the agency.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

Justice Department pressured former US attorney to bring cases against Trump enemies, Geoffrey Berman says​

abcnews.go.com

Justice Department pressured former US attorney to bring cases against Trump enemies, Geoffrey Berman says

Geoffrey Berman made the allegations in his new book.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

The President Has Not Been Exonerated​

In addition to demanding the release of the Mueller report, Congress must examine actions by William Barr that call into question the AG’s objectivity.

www.thenation.com

The President Has Not Been Exonerated

In addition to demanding the release of the Mueller report, Congress must examine actions by William Barr that call into question the AG's objectivity.
www.thenation.com
www.thenation.com
Weiss was supposed to find something that incriminates Joe Biden.

Nope.

Of course they are. They have been for 9 years

This hasn’t happened. There is no targeted political violence happening from the right to the left. There is, however, no violent political targeting from the left onto the right.

No, I’m quite clear on that, look who’s using the law and cancel culture to get their way.
Just more lies!

#FELONTRUMP

Forum List

Back