Which two US Attorneys were held over by Joe Biden?

How to tell us you're a gullible member of the Trump Cult without using the words.

He joined the Bragg office 18 months AFTER he left the DOJ. And it's not the first time he left the to go after Donald Trump in New York.

Prosecutors from New York have a special desire to "get Trump" because they've watched him bragg about breaking the law, bribing politicians, screwing everyone over, and getting away with it since the 1980's.

No he didn’t,
How to tell us you're a gullible member of the Trump Cult without using the words.

He joined the Bragg office 18 months AFTER he left the DOJ. And it's not the first time he left the to go after Donald Trump in New York.

Prosecutors from New York have a special desire to "get Trump" because they've watched him bragg about breaking the law, bribing politicians, screwing everyone over, and getting away with it since the 1980's.

What does it matter how long after?. Colangelo was a Biden doj official, plus a former “get trump” guy who was hired by Bragg, the current “get trump” guy.

Prosecutors from New York have a special desire to "get Trump"

So you admit this is a personal vendetta ..

No he didn’t,

What does it matter how long after?. Colangelo was a Biden doj official, plus a former “get trump” guy who was hired by Bragg, the current “get trump” guy.

So you admit this is a personal vendetta ..

And this proves that Biden was involved in the Trump prosecution BECAUSE??????

It could very well be a personal vendetta with this particular prosecutor, and that doesn't mean that Trump isn't guilty as hell. And he's not the guy making the prosecutorial decisions.

It could very well be a personal vendetta with this particular prosecutor, and that doesn't mean that Trump isn't guilty as hell. And he's not the guy making the prosecutorial decisions.

Well, let’s get the dates right first:

After Biden’s inauguration, Colangelo — like dozens of other experienced lawyers — served as a placeholder for the political nominee whom he would ultimately serve as a deputy. Specifically, he was temporarily the acting associate attorney general, and after Vanita Gupta was confirmed, he was her principal deputy until he left the Justice Department in early December 2022.

So, this is Rachael Maddow..not Fox, who is saying that Colangelo was in the DOJ up until he was hired by Bragg in December of 2022.

So, there was no 18 month period between him leaving the doj and getting hired by Bragg. So, there’s suspicion there.

It could very well be a personal vendetta with this particular prosecutor

Right, we know it was because he campaigned on “get trump”, which means he used his position as a personal vendetta to go after a private citizen, and an opposition candidate to his own party.

This made him use a strange legal theory to be able to revive a past limitations misdemeanor, and bring it back as a felony. I say strange it because of my interpretation, but because of other NYC attorneys and other left wingers who said braggs case was bizarre.

I’m sure a lot of those attorneys are saying “I cannot believe that actually worked”…they all know his case was bs…but like I said, Bragg got very lucky. The right venue, the right judge and the right jury.

Did it? Which trump officials left there job to work on a DAs prosecution of Biden?
A little specific there. I was thinking more along the lines of a family member that couldn’t get security clearance, but could get $2B from MBS!

#TRUMPCRIMEFAMILY

A little specific there. I was thinking more along the lines of a family member that couldn’t get security clearance, but could get $2B from MBS!

#TRUMPCRIMEFAMILY

Ok, I was addressing a Biden doj official leaving his post at doj to work on investigating Trump

Wasn’t addressing kushner. There is a thread up about him though.

Ok, I was addressing a Biden doj official leaving his post at doj to work on investigating Trump

Wasn’t addressing kushner. There is a thread up about him though.
Nope, not if you’re going to wear blinders and pretend Hunter is in the same league as Jared.

#HYPOCRITEMUCH

Why are you going on about Hunter and Jared? I’m talking about DOJ officials..
I’m talking about Trump corruption. Why should I care what you’re talking about? I’ve had enough of this gaslighting regarding the Trump vs Biden crime families. It’s all of a piece and Don is The Don.

#TRUMPISHORRIBLE

One is David Weiss, the SC who just secured a guilty verdict in the gun possession case against Joe's kid, Hunter. Weiss, having been appointed by Trump, has been investigating Hunter since 2018.

Investigating Hunter Biden​

Weiss began investigating Hunter Biden in 2018, shortly after Trump nominated him as U.S. attorney and he was confirmed by a Senate voice vote.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...iden-david-weiss-special-prosecutor-delaware/

The other is John Durham, also appointed by Trump, and subsequently named SC by Billy Barr. John was assigned to find dirt on the FBI related to the investigation of Individual 1 to be used in the campaign ahead of the 2020 election. When he finally issued his report in 2023 it was a colossal dud, not the bombshell that had repeatedly been promised by the rapist known as convicted felon Donald Trump.

Presidents typically replace all the US Attorneys after taking office as they are widely viewed as political appointees. Hmmmmmmmmm. So Joe Biden, presented with the chance to get rid of the guy investigating his son, and the other guy investigating the admin he was a member of as VP, chose to keep them on.

And that's the guy Repubs accuse of weaponizing the DoJ?

‘Put it to rest’: DOJ shoots down House Republican conspiracy that it controlled Trump NY case

The Department of Justice blasted House Republicans for spreading the “completely baseless” claim that the federal agency was behind the New York hush money trial of former President Donald Trump.

“The conspiracy theory that the recent jury verdict in New York state court was somehow controlled by the Department is not only false, it is irresponsible,” assistant Attorney General Carlos Uriarte told House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, in a letter obtained by CNBC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/11/trump-hush-money-trial-doj-blasts-gop-conspiracy.html

Apparently, Joe needs a lesson from former President Bone Spurs on corrupting the DoJ.

'Say the election was corrupt': Jan. 6 panel details Trump's DOJ pressure campaign​

www.nbcnews.com

'Say the election was corrupt': Jan. 6 panel details Trump's DOJ pressure campaign

The panel heard testimony from Justice officials who threatened to quit over Trump's plan to install a loyalist atop the agency.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

Justice Department pressured former US attorney to bring cases against Trump enemies, Geoffrey Berman says​

abcnews.go.com

Justice Department pressured former US attorney to bring cases against Trump enemies, Geoffrey Berman says

Geoffrey Berman made the allegations in his new book.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

The President Has Not Been Exonerated​

In addition to demanding the release of the Mueller report, Congress must examine actions by William Barr that call into question the AG’s objectivity.

www.thenation.com

The President Has Not Been Exonerated

In addition to demanding the release of the Mueller report, Congress must examine actions by William Barr that call into question the AG's objectivity.
www.thenation.com
www.thenation.com
Crappy lie. DOJ dropped the charges and a Judge ordered them to go to trial.

I’m talking about Trump corruption. Why should I care what you’re talking about? I’ve had enough of this gaslighting regarding the Trump vs Biden crime families. It’s all of a piece and Don is The Don.

#TRUMPISHORRIBLE
Ok, so, if you are going to not talk about what I’m referring to when responding to my post, then why respond?

Forum List

Back