Which two US Attorneys were held over by Joe Biden?

LOL!!! Who attacked the Capitol? MAGA hates everything the Constitution stands for.

#MAGATRAITORS

DO these MAGA hide under your bed?. I was talking about your cult leaders, Biden, Garland, James, Fani, Smith

I don’t care what you were talking about. :laughing0301:

#MAGAMORONS

Nope. Biden and his followers have brought four separate criminal actions against his political opponent.
Nope. Multiple grand juries in 4 different jurisdictions examined the evidence and voted to indict Trump.

DO these MAGA hide under your bed?
No. Some of them attack Capital police officers. Others threaten judges and juries involved in Trump's trials. Most of them are just misinformed, deluded rubes who are a danger to the republic.

Nope. Multiple grand juries in 4 different jurisdictions examined the evidence and voted to indict Trump.
Yup. Put your soul eating hatred aside for one moment, and absorb the fact that for the first time in the 300+ year history of our country, the government has criminally indicted a citizen simultaneously in four separate jurisdictions.

Yup. Put your soul eating hatred aside for one moment, and absorb the fact that for the first time in the 300+ year history of our country, the government has criminally indicted a citizen simultaneously in four separate jurisdictions.
Because he committed crimes in four different districts

This is not hard

How many of those people leave the doj in the same month that the guy prosecuting the political opponent hired them?
You tell us. It's your book report. Your point. You make it. And, go.

Tell us how many. Tell us why we should care.

And, go.

I think I get it now. Incoming question you can’t answer it’s “uh..oh..uh…mmm…SEALION!!”

If you think I’m trying to absolve Trump of anything, then you haven’t been paying attention. I simply think bidens senior DOJ official leaving the prestigious job like that to join the manhattan DA to “get trump” wreaks of foul play..that’s it.
Nobody is buying your act.

Now answer your own question. And, go.

No, I will not. The verdict was well deserved.

#MAGAOVERPLAYEDTHEIRHAND

You tell us. It's your book report. Your point. You make it. And, go.

Tell us how many. Tell us why we should care.

And, go.
That’s not how it works. The topic is a doj official who left the doj to work on a state case against bidens opponent, you made the claim that federal officials join state cases all the time. In the context of this discussion I asked who has left the federal government to join state cases against the incumbents opponent.

It’s your assertion that this is common, so you answer the question. I’m not going to do your leg work for you.

Nobody is buying your act.

Now answer your own question. And, go.

That’s the thing, I don’t need anyone to “buy” anything. I know my reasons, if you don’t believe that, i don’t care. I’m not here to try and convince you, that would be impossible on this forum.

That’s not how it works. The topic is a doj official who left the doj to work on a state case against bidens opponent, you made the claim that federal officials join state cases all the time. In the context of this discussion I asked who has left the federal government to join state cases against the incumbents opponent.

It’s your assertion that this is common, so you answer the question. I’m not going to do your leg work for you.
How it works is that we’re tired of MAGA lies, so extraordinary evidence will be needed and we’ll be asking the questions or no deal. No compromise, if MAGA constantly blames the institutions for anything that doesn’t go their way. They’re the “Blame America First” crowd now!

#SAVEUSSTRONALD

How it works is that we’re tired of MAGA lies, so extraordinary evidence will be needed and we’ll be asking the questions or no deal. No compromise, if MAGA constantly blames the institutions for anything that doesn’t go their way. They’re the “Blame America First” crowd now!

#SAVEUSSTRONALD

What questions will you be asking? I’m not understanding that part.

Anything that comes to mind. The not understanding part is not unexpected.

#TRUMP’SWORSE
Well, you could have been more clear in your statement…it didn’t make any sense.

So you got questions? Ask away!
I’ll be happy to answer!

That’s the thing, I don’t need anyone to “buy” anything. I know my reasons, if you don’t believe that, i don’t care. I’m not here to try and convince you, that would be impossible on this forum.
Then you don’t matter

Well, you could have been more clear in your statement…it didn’t make any sense.

So you got questions? Ask away!
I’ll be happy to answer!
I have been quite clear, thank you. Let it also be clear that given MAGA rhetoric, no evenhandedness or acceptance of “evidence” or “whistleblowers” will be forthcoming. MAGA likes to frame this as a war, so get prepared for rhetorical scorched earth.

#BURNTHEBOATS

Forum List

Back