Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

He was going to kill Rittenhouse with a plastic bag he threw at him... riiiiiight.
There you go LYING again

You KNOW and igt has been explained a thousand times the bag had nothing to do with it

You always SWITCH and lie SWITCH and lie.

You are a despicable liar

Is it?

He had no business being in Kenosha that night. He didn't live there. He hadn't worked there in months.
None of which negates his right to self defense.

When three men attacked and tried to kill him he had the right to defend himself

Regardless of their size or homeless status

Lets see your next lie you little fraud

Is it?

He had no business being in Kenosha that night. He didn't live there. He hadn't worked there in months.

You had no business going to Orlando on vacation, but you made the choice to do so, which is perfectly ok. Had you been run over by a bus I could make the ridiculous argument that had you not been in Orlando you would still be alive.

None of which negates his right to self defense.
It's not self defense if you go looking to shoot someone.

You had no business going to Orlando on vacation, but you made the choice to do so, which is perfectly ok. Had you been run over by a bus I could make the ridiculous argument that had you not been in Orlando you would still be alive.
I didn't go there with a gun looking for trouble.

If there were riots going on that week in Orlando, I would have cancelled my honeymoon.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
It's not self defense if you go looking to shoot someone.

I didn't go there with a gun looking for trouble.

If there were riots going on that week in Orlando, I would have cancelled my honeymoon.
Yes it si dumbass if that person agttacks you with intent to kill

THAT is what rosenbaum did and not with a plastic bag

Yes you did you always go looking for trouble by being a stolen valor loser bragging about shit you never did

Yes it si dumbass if that person agttacks you with intent to kill

THAT is what rosenbaum did and not with a plastic bag

Yes you did you always go looking for trouble by being a stolen valor loser bragging about shit you never did

I did everything I've said I did (and a lot more), but your already conceded that point by not tracking down the real person in that picture that you claim I found on line.

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

Makes me think of an old adage about something being an option.

I did everything I've said I did (and a lot more), but your already conceded that point by not tracking down the real person in that picture that you claim I found on line.
No you did not

You are a proven liar

I conceeded nothing I proved you are a liar and fraud. You make up grandiose crap because you are a weak and cowardly man

Being a Supply NCO is "Grandiose"?
Being a veteran is grandiose

You are coward who never served.

your lies on this thread prove how dishonest and cowardly you are

When a low life like you lies about everything the way you do you lose any crediblity

I never lie.

I express opinions you don't like.

Learn the difference.
You lie and you know it

I have proven that fact you dreamed upo bulllshit lies on this thread.

They were NOT opinion.

You even admitted why

So answer the question chicken hawk WHY DO YOU LIE?

guy, again, when you track down the real owner of those pictures, let me know.
I did and there is no owner named in a google search

So why they fuck do you post proven lies about rittenhouse?
You do not post opinions you post LIES

WHy is that?

Answer me you fucking nazi

That doesn't sound right.

If it was a picture I randomly found on the internet, then it should belong to someone, right?

Why do you always lie?
I state facts you lie all over the place.
That doesn't sound right.

If it was a picture I randomly found on the internet, then it should belong to someone, right?

Why do you always lie?
Nope that is not how google search works motherfucker.

it does not identify names

You are such a dishionest coward

Now answer my quetion you zit faced child

Forum List

Back