I recently watched some footage of the last Biden/Trump debate. It was not pretty.

Yes I am making up the fact that some numbers are smaller then others. Wow you are a dumb one

No one asked you if some numbers were smaller than others. 1 is smaller than 3. That doesn't prove the civid death rate was dropping during Trump's final months.

Thanks for admitting you were full of shit when you claimed that.

No one asked you if some numbers were smaller than others. 1 is smaller than 3. That doesn't prove the civid death rate was dropping during Trump's final months.

Thanks for admitting you were full of shit when you claimed that.
Haha yes you did!

Haha yes you did!

I challenged you to prove the covid death rate was decreasing towards the end of Trump's presidency.

Saying, some numbers are smaller than others, proves you're insane thinking that proves the trend was downward. It doesn't prove your claim.

I challenged you to prove the covid death rate was decreasing towards the end of Trump's presidency.

Saying, some numbers are smaller than others, proves you're insane thinking that proves the trend was downward. It doesn't prove your claim.
Yes rates was getting smaller, the numbers were getting lower, what part of that don’t you grasp? They got higher after xiden undid all hat was working, spiked sky high and lead to record deaths

Yes rates was getting smaller, the numbers were getting lower, what part of that don’t you grasp? They got higher after xiden undid all hat was working, spiked sky high and lead to record deaths

LOL

Don't just say it -- prove it. Post the numbers. With a link. You're just making shit up again.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Don't just say it -- prove it. Post the numbers. With a link. You're just making shit up again.

face-palm-gif.278959
Look dude the fact you don’t understand numbers isn’t on me. Wow, get a 3rd grader to help you with that

Look dude the fact you don’t understand numbers isn’t on me. Wow, get a 3rd grader to help you with that

LOLOL

Look at how hard you're working to not post any covid death numbers.

Proves you're lying.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

Look at how hard you're working to not post any covid death numbers.

Proves you're lying.

tenor.gif
Yeah you keep telling yourself that xiden didn’t have record Covid deaths

Whatever you need to keep your cult fantasy alive

Yeah you keep telling yourself that xiden didn’t have record Covid deaths

Whatever you need to keep your cult fantasy alive

Death rate, liar. You're apparently too deep into your bullshit to know the difference.

Death rate, liar. You're apparently too deep into your bullshit to know the difference.
Yes, the rate was trending downward, then xiden took office and undid all that was working giving us record Covid deaths

Yes, the rate was trending downward, then xiden took office and undid all that was working giving us record Covid deaths

You lie. Hence, you can't actually post covid death numbers showing the rate really dropped.

I love exposing liars.

:dance:

You lie. Hence, you can't actually post covid death numbers showing the rate really dropped.

I love exposing liars.

Haha you keep denying reality, not gonna change the facts.

This is why you are losing in the polls. Xiden lied people died

Haha you keep denying reality, not gonna change the facts.

This is why you are losing in the polls. Xiden lied people died

Your lies are not reality. They're just your lies. That's why you can't post actual numbers to show you're not lying.

Cultist call reality lies.

You are losing, xiden lied, people died

LOL

Allow me to end your misery as I prove you're lying. This is what actual proof looks like. This is what post actual numbers looks like.

10/17/20 - 11/21/20
45,750 deaths -- daily average: 1,307

11/21/20 - 12/19/20
77,387 deaths -- daily average: 2,764

12/19/20 - 1/23/21
123,562 deaths -- daily average: 3,530

See that? The death rate did NOT decline at the end of his presidency, as you falsely claimed. It actually increased. You know, smaller numbers followed by bigger numbers. :lol:

That proves you lied. That's why you refused to post proof of your bullshit claim. Because not only did I know you were lying -- YOU knew you were lying. I just kept feeding you rope.

I love exposing liars like you.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back