Tractor Supply issues statement. Removes it's DEI, pride support and more woke goals.

Right, because Tractor Supply, which caters to a largely rural, conservative farming community, is going to regret upsetting the far left queer population who probably gives them .005% of their business. They lost a few billion over the past few weeks once the word got out about their DEI and LGBTQWXYZ initiatives.

Cool story, though, bro.

Tractor supply changed course because they were losing customers due to the statements.

I got choices.

There are FIVE feed, farm and home stores within five minutes of my house, two I can walk to. Not one but two MFA Stores. (That's Missouri Farmers Association).
Here where the Republicans live, we can take out business somewhere else.
And I'm sure that is exactly what happened.

Would you rather lose 10% of your business, or 40%.

Had they just stayed out of the culture war altogether, they wouldn't have to choose.

I hope more businesses learn this valuable lesson.

Tractor Supply doesn't sell tractors lol
Apparently, TS wasn't making the money to pay their CEO the $30M he's making this year just on selling hay to farmers, so they hatched the plan to open a bunch of stores in suburban areas. To go after the people who want a wide variety of dog foods. To go after the people with large properties in nice neighborhoods.

Well, guess what? Those people have Gay friends or sons or daughters or co-workers. They have Black friends or co-workers. They know disabled people, or have them somewhere in their family.

If TS wants to pull back to just Rural America, that's fine. But the CEO ain't getting his $30M on that revenue.

There are at least two in my area, and I went for the occasional dog food or lawn tractor maintenance items. I'll never shop there again.

When are they going to stop using black/white couples in commercials and showing queer couples?

Apparently, TS wasn't making the money to pay their CEO the $30M he's making this year just on selling hay to farmers, so they hatched the plan to open a bunch of stores in suburban areas. To go after the people who want a wide variety of dog foods. To go after the people with large properties in nice neighborhoods.

Well, guess what? Those people have Gay friends or sons or daughters or co-workers. They have Black friends or co-workers. They know disabled people, or have them somewhere in their family.

If TS wants to pull back to just Rural America, that's fine. But the CEO ain't getting his $30M on that revenue.

There are at least two in my area, and I went for the occasional dog food or lawn tractor maintenance items. I'll never shop there again.
They should have stayed out of the culture war to begin with.

They created this problem for themselves by trying to pander.

They sacrificed 1 of you to retain 10 of me.

Smart business choice

Forum List

Back