Evangelical devotion to Trump

I love it when they are to dumb to even realize what they are saying is stupid. all ten worst states are red states. all the safest places are blue states. Get it ace?

I live in a red state. We know not to go to the other side of the tracks because that is where the vast majority of the crime takes place. It is also heavily Democrat. I would bet the farm that crime is much more rampant in Democratic areas than Republican areas in every state. There is a reason that the vast majority of felons identify as Democrat.

I live in a red state. We know not to go to the other side of the tracks because that is where the vast majority of the crime takes place. It is also heavily Democrat. I would bet the farm that crime is much more rampant in Democratic areas than Republican areas in every state. There is a reason that the vast majority of felons identify as Democrat.
OK bullshitter , Fact the worst states for crime are all red states.
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 12-41-39 The 10 States With the Highest Gun Death Rates.png

You definitely don't want to move your children to Right wing states, especially daughters. They are listed as the worst places to raise your children and the highest incident of rape.

You don't want to live in right wing states, they have the highest crime rate, murder rates and murder rates by gun. This is a hoot because they are always saying how dangerous democratically run cities are, when in fact many of their states are way more dangerous than these democratically run cities.

The biggest welfare and food support states by far are right wing states, and federally what they contribute is way less than the government funnels into these states just for minimal civilized resources. Where do they get the money from, well of course they get it from successful democratic states?

The worst states for pay for your work are right wing states , their household family income is way less than democratic states.

Education in right wing states is a disaster. They have the worst educated people in the country, My opinion is the right wants to keep them stupid because they know they have to keep them stupid to vote for them.

Guess which states have the highest number of hate groups, well of course, hate party states. That one is easy to figure out. It is in right wing states that are run and based on hatred as their

party is across the board.

IF you are concerned at all as far as the economy is concerned, the worst thing you can do is elect a republican for president. They are a disaster for every aspect of the economy including Jobs, pay, unemployment

Attachments

• family wealth.png
    family wealth.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
Yup you live in a red state and across the board they are the worst of all the states in the union and yes you live in one because you are so fucking stupid.

The guy is as stupid as they get, If you have any trouble with these facts show us something that says different from what I say.

True, but they have gotten much worse under senile joe. Trump had the border secure and american citizens safe. But we all understand the dems reason for open borders--------------their goal from the beginning has been to turn them into dem voters no matter what the impact and cost to our country and citizens.

Why didn't Trump build his wall?

Do you have social services in your red state?

I buried his stupid ass and now he is trying to bullshit his way out of it , Sound familiar.

Red states get a lot of Federal money. Remember when Florida refused to follow Federal guidelines for fertilizers? They had massive red algae blooms wrecking tourism. The governor of Florida demanded Obama bail them out financially.

Forum List

Back