CNN is losing it

I thought he started weak, got better at the end but the damage is done.

I think this would be a good time for him to tap out in favor of Gavin Newsome

:rolleyes:

1719701872998.png

So, Trump just ignored the questions every time and ranted out random lies, and the Trump cultists are thrilled. And nobody is surprised.

CNN did fail. They should have stopped Trump every time he wouldn't answer the question. Instead, they let Trump roll over them. Not calling out a liar is aiding and abetting the liar, and CNN did that.
Aww, the mods didn't help Quid Pro enough.

So, Trump just ignored the questions every time and ranted out random lies, and the Trump cultists are thrilled. And nobody is surprised.

CNN did fail. They should have stopped Trump every time he wouldn't answer the question. Instead, they let Trump roll over them. Not calling out a liar is aiding and abetting the liar, and CNN did that.
How could they stop Trump? They couldn't tell if President Biden was answering a question or staring into space. It is disgusting that Biden's loved ones force him into such humiliation. Have you no compassion for the man? If this isn't elder abuse, then what is?

I dont think biden lost many votes last night

He still has the usual democrat base

So Biden could stick it out through november

But if so dems will have to replace Harris on the ticket

If so I dont think anyone will miss her but she would be s liability if she stays
Do you mean he was already out of the race or did you miss the debate?

/----/ Bad CNN for being fair. BAD.

Trump was 100% correct to roll over the stupid climate "crisis" and child care credit questions

Ridiculous that the Border, WWIII and Inflation didn't get more time

Illegal Invasion + Inflation + WWIII > (Climate manufactured crisis + Child care credits) * 10 ^ 40

demonratstears.gif

I wish it were a fact that biden lost the race when he flubbed the debate

But I know better

This will be a photo finish as it always is.

How many running for congress now will be seeking Biden's endorsement or use him in campaign ads?
Tainted goods.
Donors are reeling right now.

She would have about as much of a chance as Hillary Clinton.
Clinton lost because no one wanted "Obama 2.0" - not even the Democrats.
And Moochelle would be exactly that.

Actually, if Obama could have run for a third term, he'd have won, easily.

Clinton lost because she was an awful candidate.

Michelle isn't a professional politician, this is why she shouldn't run. Also, she's expressed no desire to.

Forum List

Back