Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping

If you say so. Trump was saying the same thing (that the elections are rigged) before he won in 2016. If that's so, then the Dems must have wanted Trump in there. Maybe they knew COVID was coming and the whole thing was a setup.

How can you ever win against such a masterful conspiracy?
If that works for you I just don't give a shit.

He's just too old to be President. You can't have someone in there who is that fragile.

And then there's the alternative.

How the fuck did we get here? Our system needs to be fixed before it's too late.
Bumper sticker…..NEXT?

Democrats, the party of chaos and hoaxes are so invested in Biden that he cannot be replaced. Every bit of evidence that is is no longer fit, for anything, is automatically dismissed. T h ey will just have to sink with him.

The Democratic Party needs to replace Biden on the ticket. There are too many examples over the past few years that this man doesn't have all of his mental faculties together and the odds are more than fair that if reelected he will not be able to finish out a second term. Democrats are in denial over this. For the good of the country he should be pushed to step aside. The idea that the two major parties are giving people a choice of either a fossil with on set dementia or a blustering embarrassing convicted felon is a low point in American history.

WASHINGTON—When President Biden met with congressional leaders in the West Wing in January to negotiate a Ukraine funding deal, he spoke so softly at times that some participants struggled to hear him, according to five people familiar with the meeting. He read from notes to make obvious points, paused for extended periods and sometimes closed his eyes for so long that some in the room wondered whether he had tuned out.

They need to replace more than just Biden.

It's easy to say replace him. But it's easy to also forget this is the same administration that has tried to cover up his failings, disguise them, lie about them, and so on. Then you have Kamala who they also support and she is only in better health, but far as intelligence and capability she isn't any better. They have gone to insane lengths to keep him there.

So yes he should be replaced, but if his party is going to lengths they will for him and Kamala who is to say their next pick would be better?

The problem with Biden isn't all just that he has lost it, but it's his administration that put him in there despite knowing about it but has also done everything they can to keep him there.

The spokesman has failed, but ultimately it's managements fault.

They need to replace more than just Biden.

It's easy to say replace him. But it's easy to also forget this is the same administration that has tried to cover up his failings, disguise them, lie about them, and so on. Then you have Kamala who they also support and she is only in better health, but far as intelligence and capability she isn't any better. They have gone to insane lengths to keep him there.

So yes he should be replaced, but if his party is going to lengths they will for him and Kamala who is to say their next pick would be better?

The problem with Biden isn't all just that he has lost it, but it's his administration that put him in there despite knowing about it but has also done everything they can to keep him there.

The spokesman has failed, but ultimately it's managements fault.
The way forward is done one step at a time:

Attachments

• DT.jpg
    DT.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2
I would love is we put an age max of 75 for public officials.

But we have what we have.

A decent old man who forgets things sometimes, or a psychotic old man who is bent on revenge on the 51% of the country that never liked him.

This should be an easy one.
William Shatner is 93, Clint Eastwood is 94, Hanoi Jane Fonda is 86 and all are mentally and physically functioning just fine. Biden is fading shell, just admit the obvious.

IF Biden is to old , then what is Trump ( an habitual liar, lacks intelligence and is old. ) Trump has been slipping on his own words since 2016. They could write a book.

7. Trump on abortion​

“Do you believe in punishment for abortion – yes or no – as a principle?”

“The answer is there has to be some form of punishment.”

“For the woman?”

“Yeah, there has to be some form.”

MSNBC, 30/3/16

16. Trump on global warming​

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

19. Trump on why people would vote for him​

"To be blunt, people would vote for me. They just would. Why? Maybe because I'm so good looking."

He's just too old to be President. You can't have someone in there who is that fragile.

And then there's the alternative.

How the fuck did we get here? Our system needs to be fixed before it's too late.

We "got here" because of dishonest fucks like you who voted for Biden knowing he was a disaster.

William Shatner is 93, Clint Eastwood is 94, Hanoi Jane Fonda is 86 and all are mentally and physically functioning just fine. Biden is fading shell, just admit the obvious.
Stick a microphone in their face on a daily basis and even they will say the darndest things.

I'd be more worried about Convicted Felon Donald Trump's loss of brain function.

His speeches are rambling, off topic, he slurs his words, has long pauses, and so on.

You simply drain your credibility when you make these kinds of statements in the face of what people can see.

..... you right wing nuts ..... support Trump ..... because you think it proves your despicable selves are normal. ..... Your racism, xenophobia, homophobic, bigoted, ignorant, envious, toxic insecurity is so abnormal you ..... are trying to convince yourselves you are winning. .....
Wow. Is that how your opinion is expressed? My ballot doesn't make a sound but it will be one of the many that put Trump back to work in the White House. I can hardly wait to see your reaction then. :102:

Wow. Is that how your opinion is expressed? My ballot doesn't make a sound but it will be one of the many that put Trump back to work in the White House. I can hardly wait to see your reaction then. :102:
Stay safe in your trailer.

Soros is doing a fine job running the country so I am fine with Biden as our figurehead if that’s what you right wing nuts think is happening.

You guys support Trump, not because of Biden’s perceived competence or policies, you guy are voting for a detestable human because you think it proves your despicable selves are normal. You aren’t normal. Your racism, xenophobia, homophobic, bigoted, ignorant, envious, toxic insecurity is so abnormal you have lost every single election since 2016 and are trying to convince yourselves you are winning. But you are loud and proud about your losing, I’ll give you that!

Credibility ~ 0

Their convention is in August
They do not have that luxury.

Of course they can pass new laws in those states. They better get busy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back