Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Does it feel to be certified stupid by me? Do you think a person should go through life not knowing they're stupid? Dumbass? LOL
“Does it feel to be certified stupid by me?”

“Dumbass?”
Was that a question or a statement?

If you’re going to try this hard to call somebody stupid try proof reading before you post. Not a great look when you can’t even properly type out your insults.

And you’ve expressed your opinions about my intellect many times. In almost every post. I get it, you think I’m stupid. Whoopy!

The fact that you digress to it in every post just makes you look unhinged and emotional and unable to hang on the substance we are debating.

“Does it feel to be certified stupid by me?”

“Dumbass?”
Was that a question or a statement?

If you’re going to try this hard to call somebody stupid try proof reading before you post. Not a great look when you can’t even properly type out your insults.

And you’ve expressed your opinions about my intellect many times. In almost every post. I get it, you think I’m stupid. Whoopy!

The fact that you digress to it in every post just makes you look unhinged and emotional and unable to hang on the substance we are debating.
Just trying to get your attention. Damn you're stupid. Certifiable

Just trying to get your attention. Damn you're stupid. Certifiable
Aww, that’s sweet. Don’t worry baby you’ve got my attention I’m talking to you aren’t I? I understand you think im stupid. Loud and clear 👍 I find your need to keep repeating it even more interesting though. Shows you have some guilt and anger built up from the way you’ve engaged. That’s good, you should feel some guilt, means you still have a moral compass in there.

Aww, that’s sweet. Don’t worry baby you’ve got my attention I’m talking to you aren’t I? I understand you think im stupid. Loud and clear 👍 I find your need to keep repeating it even more interesting though. Shows you have some guilt and anger built up from the way you’ve engaged. That’s good, you should feel some guilt, means you still have a moral compass in there.
Damn you're stupid

Forum List

Back