🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama doctor says Biden suffers from "cognitive disease" and should resign immediately for safety of country...

President Biden likely suffers from a “cognitive disease” and should not only drop out of the presidential race but resign immediately, according to the former White House physician and current Republican Congressman who served former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

“This is a national security issue,” Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson told The Post after Biden’s disastrous debate performance. “As an American, I think he needs to step down and he needs to be immediately removed from office.”

Before entering politics, Jackson served as Obama’s personal physician between 2013 and 2016.

“There is a condition. I don’t know what it is. I am not going to give him a diagnosis. It is more than just age. It is some type of cognitive disease,” Jackson said. “I don’t know if it’s Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s, I don’t know what it is. There are a lot of diseases out there when folks get older which can cause cognitive decline.”

Jackson previously called on Biden to take a cognitive test — something Biden has not done as president.

“You aren’t going to hear me talk about cognitive tests anymore. He got one [Thursday] night in front of millions of viewers and he failed miserably,” Jackson told The Post.
Disgraceful .
How many months have we been shouting the obvious ?
Yet this unidentified individual crawls out of the woodwork and tells us what we already know .

And so unfair to Piss Pot .
He could have been put out of his misery and nicely cremated ages ago and we could have all settled down with The D to make him even greater and us to be safer .

All Snoreleone did for was lie. No one demanding a guy for lied Ninety Minutes step down. No is demanding a Convicted Felon step down. No one is demanding a guy who is a Rapist step down. No one is demanding a guy who ranted electric boats sinking and sharks step down.

I hope biden stays

But its looking bad for him
Why do you want him to stay when he is suffering from rigors "stiff body" vacant mind and in severe denial about how dangerous he is to our country, from the enemies that watched the debate?

Why do you want him to stay when he is suffering from rigors "stiff body" vacant mind and in severe denial about how dangerous he is to our country, from the enemies that watched the debate?
I want trump to win the election

4 more months of biden wont kill us

But 4 more years will

Forum List

Back