Trump says Biden needs a "cognitive test", forgets the name of doctor who tested him.

exactly the same thing, everyone takes their documents
it is called presidential libraries
Which democrats are going to try and deny to trump
Trump fought the return over and over and even lied about what was returned

This guy is always good for a laugh, if nothing else. Of course, it won't be so funny to see democracy trampled and the most unqualified people chosen for positions of power solely on their devotion to Donald Trump. That's called a cult, and we don't want one running our country.

WASHINGTON Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested President Joe Biden “should have to take a cognitive test,” only to confuse who administered the test to him in the next sentence.

The former president and presumptive Republican nominee referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency, as “Ronny Johnson.” The moment came as Trump was questioning Biden’s mental acuity, something he often does on the campaign trail and social media.

“He doesn’t even know what the word ‘inflation’ means. I think he should take a cognitive test like I did,” the former president said of Biden during a speech at a convention of Turning Point Action in Detroit.

Seconds later, he continued, “Doc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately.”

You people cannot project your way out of this. Biden is brain dead. Trump nowhere near it.

You people cannot project your way out of this. Biden is brain dead. Trump nowhere near it.

Ramin Setoodeh, who interviewed Trump six times after he left office in 2021, told CNN’s Kaitlan Collins that there were points during those sessions when Trump seemed to think he still had some presidential powers.

“There was one day where he told me he needed to go upstairs to deal with Afghanistan, even though he clearly didn’t,” he said. […]

“With the, quote, ‘the Afghanistan,’ is how he referred to it,” said Setoodeh, who is a co-editor-in-chief at Variety. […]

“He confidently told me, and declared, that Joan Rivers voted for him when he ran for president,” Setoodeh said. “And Joan Rivers died in 2014.” […]

Setoodeh also confirmed that Trump was “meandering and confusing” during interviews, and did not remember being interviewed by Setoodeh previously despite their multiple conversations.

Ramin Setoodeh, who interviewed Trump six times after he left office in 2021, told CNN’s Kaitlan Collins that there were points during those sessions when Trump seemed to think he still had some presidential powers.

“There was one day where he told me he needed to go upstairs to deal with Afghanistan, even though he clearly didn’t,” he said. […]

“With the, quote, ‘the Afghanistan,’ is how he referred to it,” said Setoodeh, who is a co-editor-in-chief at Variety. […]

“He confidently told me, and declared, that Joan Rivers voted for him when he ran for president,” Setoodeh said. “And Joan Rivers died in 2014.” […]

Setoodeh also confirmed that Trump was “meandering and confusing” during interviews, and did not remember being interviewed by Setoodeh previously despite their multiple conversations.

Propaganda.

More proof that the Democrats have to lie about Biden, and must lie through their teeth about Trump. The video says three minutes straight of Trump gaffes?

Sure it is three minutes, of 32 separate video clips, going back 10 years to find simple mistakes.

We have 3 minutes of Biden drooling on his chin before he stutters out gibberish that nobody understands. And then, Biden must have his caregivers prevent him from wandering off loss.

I pray to god, that Biden lives to the election and is on the ballot. A gorilla could run against, and win against Biden.

Trump is as senile as Biden. Sure thing.

Liberals in the USA are the only group on earth who claim Biden is not compromised mentally.

Even Hur said he is too fucked in the head to stand trial….but you fools want him to be POTUS….a man mentally unfit to stand trial.
You are voting for a rapist.

Among other mental problems you have.
It’s not that fucking important. Do you know the mechanics name that fixed your car? Do you care as long as it’s running?

Why would I want to remember her name? Not like I got a blowjob, her nurse took some blood and I got an automated call telling me I’m not dead yet. Thanks doc whatever your name is.

Not even comparable to Incest Joe. They are telling you not to believe your eyes.
trump-seems-ok-with-this-absentee-vote-v0-km54a601rt7d1.png

Forum List

Back