I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

My question remains: How many of these people fully understand what they're asking for, what they're supporting? How many of them aren't paying attention and are just voting for a celebrity who hates the same people they hate, and how many really do want a strongman-based, right wing authoritarian pseudo-theocracy, the next Orban or Pinochet?

We'll probably never know, although many in the latter group may be more forthcoming after a Trump win.
Sounds like leftwing media has sold you something.

Actually it is understandable why the majority of TDS have problems with Trump.
First of all I personally can't stand Trump. He is a braggart. A narcissist. A loudmouth. All characteristics I dislike.
The difference between a the majority of TDS people and millions of people like me, is frankly the TDS sufferers are just not mature enough.

I and millions of Trump supporters believe in a phrase from the movie "Apocalypse Now"....
" You talk the talk: do you walk the walk?"
Here is an extensive list of Trump "walking the walk"!

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.
  • America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
  • Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
  • More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
  • Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
  • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Now some of you immature Biden supporters will claim as Biden has been proven are LIES!!
LATEST FALSE FACT-CHECKS ON JOE BIDEN

All found to be FALSE!
Biden says Inflation “was 9% when I came to office.”
Biden says he “got arrested” while protesting in favor of desegregation.
Biden said On classified documents in his possession, “none of it was high classified.”
“Ground zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day.”
"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean."
The price of gas is “down from over $5 when I took office.”
The “average federal income tax” paid by the richest Americans is “8%. … If you’re a cop, a teacher, a firefighter, union worker, you probably pay two to three times that.”
“When President Biden took office … there was no vaccine available.”
I’ve been in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan over 40 times.”
As a youth, “I got arrested” protesting for civil rights.
“I used to drive a tractor trailer … I only did it for part of a summer.”
“I can send every qualified person to a four-year college in their state for $150 billion.”

All considered:
View attachment 968989
These are just a few LIES documented by Politifact.com WHICH according to this web site is a very LEFT wing fact finding organization. PolitiFact Bias
When Trump left office > Gas prices were $1.89/gal, inflation was 1.4%, and there were vaccines. And Trump is who made them happen.

The Re;publicans' strongest issues are crime, race, and immigraiton. This does not mean the the Democrats stole the 2020 presidential electkion .
What means the Democrats stole the 2020 election is the mountain of evidence that shows it - which I posted here 3 years ago. Look it up.

See Posts 550 - 557 in >> Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

When Trump left office > Gas prices were $1.89/gal, inflation was 1.4%, and there were vaccines. And Trump is who made them happen.

LOL

Gas prices were so low due to tens of millions laid off or switched to working remotely. Demand dropped due to all those people not commuting to work.

Thanks for being honest for your first time on this forum and rightly blaming Trump for that.

What means the Democrats stole the 2020 election is the mountain of evidence that shows it - which I posted here 3 years ago. Look it up.

See Posts 550 - 557 in >> Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this
One can find anything one wants on the internet. What matters is that Trump's lawyers could not present evidence of a stolen election that was credible to judges.

In 2020 Biden was ahead of Trump in all of the important polls.

ARTICLESFACTCHECK POSTSFEATURED POSTS

Trump’s Final Numbers​

Statistical indicators of President Trump's four years in office.

By Eugene Kiely, Brooks Jackson, Brea Jones, D'Angelo Gore, Lori Robertson and Robert Farley
Posted on October 8, 2021

Summary​

The statistics for the entirety of Donald Trump’s time in office are nearly all compiled. As we did for his predecessor four years ago, we present a final look at the numbers.
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • Paychecks grew faster than inflation. Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 8.7% after inflation.
  • After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.
  • Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats.
  • Trump's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

Trump’s Final Numbers​

By Eugene Kiely, Brooks Jackson, Brea Jones, D'Angelo Gore, Lori Robertson and Robert Farley

Summary​

The statistics for the entirety of Donald Trump’s time in office are nearly all compiled. As we did for his predecessor four years ago, we present a final look at the numbers.
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • Paychecks grew faster than inflation. Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 8.7% after inflation.
  • After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats.

Thank you for introducing these Liberal BIASED erroneous statements by a well know
Fact Checking org..
I'm working on the comparisons that show the BIASED "fact checking" of these BIASED checkers and will show how the most GLARING distinction is made up of TWO GLARING FACTS!
A) Totally ignored the effect of the BIASED MSM on COVID reporting! Especially during the election year. This reporting totally accentuated the issues and is best illustrated by two words "drink bleach"!
Trump NEVER SAID THAT! NEVER.
YET you and the biased MSM exaggerated a study that was done by the government and then said Trump told people to "drink bleach"!
FACT is Trump never did... BUT BIDEN DID!!!
Perfect example this headline from
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

BUT he never said it and even this liberal media said so!
This piece was originally published onPolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.
So in summary this BIASED MSM including I'm fairly confident that the above so called FACTs by
Eugene Kiely, Brooks Jackson, Brea Jones, D'Angelo Gore, Lori Robertson and Robert Farley
is biased! Favoring Democrats. These idiots hate Trump!
So my example of the BIASED MSM LYING about "Drink bleach" illustrates why people have formed their erroneous opinions of Trump, who by the way I personally dislike! I though am evidently more mature and knowledgeable about the ineffectiveness of politically correct emphasis people put on the president.

OH and the 2nd fact about Your representation of Trump's actually 3 years as you and others continually as the FACTS show produced More Trump negatives like this:
ABC,CBS,NBC spent the equivalent of $2.6 billion from 7/29/2020 to 10/20/20 in presenting 37.7 hours of negative news about Trump.
During the 2020 campaign, the biased MSM networks, ABC,CBS &NBC did the following:
for 4 years 92% negative news that people believed them about Trump.
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave proof of the biased MSM that they donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"! Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

So I'm going to take some more time to make a YEARLY comparison i.e. AVERAGE of Trump for 3 years (minus Covid's exaggeration that caused the economic issues) and Obama's 8 years average per year! Which these experts NEVER took into consideration!
Simple illustration... these idiots probably say as Biden repeats.."

Latest Jobs Report Shows 15 Million Jobs Created Under ...

NEW: Latest Jobs Report Shows 15 Million Jobs Created Under President Biden - Democrats
https://democrats.org/news/new-late...5-million-jobs-created-under-president-biden/
Yet that is a total barefaced LIE!
Recovery versus “Creation.” Nearly 72 percent of all job gains since 2021 were simply jobs that were being recovered from the pandemic, not new job creation. In fact, when looking at today’s economy compared to pre-pandemic levels, employment is up only by 3.7 million.
AGAIN NO PROOF!!!

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

Trump gets Chlorox.jpg

One can find anything one wants on the internet. What matters is that Trump's lawyers could not present evidence of a stolen election that was credible to judges.

In 2020 Biden was ahead of Trump in all of the important polls.
If you had been in this forum longer, you'd know that I have squashed the hot to trot "courts" defense 1000 times., and I'm sick of having to do it over & over, every time some newcomer know-nothing shows up here, shooting his mouth off.

AGAIN, Trump's lawyers presented evidence of the solen election and the courts declined to look at it (including he SCOTUS)

If you had been in this forum longer, you'd know that I have squashed the hot to trot "courts" defense 1000 times., and I'm sick of having to do it over & over, every time some newcomer know-nothing shows up here, shooting his mouth off.

AGAIN, Trump's lawyers presented evidence of the solen election and the courts declined to look at it (including he SCOTUS)
You think you have "squashed the hot to trot "courts" defense 1000 times."

TrumpLost 2.jpg

Trump’s Final Numbers​

Summary​

A "final look at the numbers" for Trump's 4 years combined, and/or a look at the numbers of 2020, are not representitive of the job Trump did. This is because of the Covid pandemic (created & maintained by Democrats). The first 2 quarters were the pandemic where Decocrats obliterated the economy with shutdowns and Pelosi blocking stimulus checks from being sent.

Unemployment ? Why not look at the reduction in unemployment from Obama's 7.9% in 2012, to Trump's 3.6% in 2019 (before the pandemic shutdowns) ?

Or inflation rate ? 1.4 % when Trump let office reduced from 2/10% when he bgan in 2017.

The murder rate was NOT the highest in 2020 since 2001. It was higher in 2021 and 2022, when Biden was letting unvetted illegal aliens into the country.

Oct 2022 - Oct 2023, CBP encountered a stunning 3.2 million illegal aliens at our borders—more than all four years of the Trump Administration combined. The FY 2023 total represents a 16 percent increase over FY 2022 (2.76 million) and a 63 percent increase over FY 2021 (1.96 million).

1719692116239.png

Forum List

Back