Cornbread

The US has meddled in so many other countries it is ridiculous. No, we have not bombed Canada, England or Germany. Is bombing a nation the only way to meddle in their affairs?
You will not find American conservatives flooding “friendly” foreign country forums lecturing them on domestic policy

You will not find American conservatives flooding “friendly” foreign country forums lecturing them on domestic policy

So we are talking about political debate forums or actually meddling in foreign countries? Kinda different things.

So we are talking about political debate forums or actually meddling in foreign countries? Kinda different things.
I commented on the people posting on this forum

You are the one who enlarged the conversation to international relations involving the government

As usual, libs on this forum are dialed in on whats best for foreigners instead of whats best for America

To my knowledge we havent bombed canada, england or germany to change their government or policies

So the foreign libs have no business meddling in our politics either

So, you think bombing is the only way to meddle in the affairs of a different country?

I commented on the people posting on this forum

You are the one who enlarged the conversation to international relations involving the government

It is a political forum, and you are whining about people talking politics!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

That is because you cannot even find any American conservatives, period.

So, you think bombing is the only way to meddle in the affairs of a different country?
As I pointed out to you lib clone my opening comment was about foreign voyeurs on this forum

Someone else wandered into war and peace

It is a political forum, and you are whining about people talking politics!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:
International politics are ok for foreigners to butt into

But US internal domestic political issues are none of their business

As usual, libs on this forum are dialed in on whats best for foreigners instead of whats best for America

To my knowledge we havent bombed canada, england or germany to change their government or policies

So the foreign libs have no business meddling in our politics either
Even the Israeli lobby????

Forum List

Back