Evangelical devotion to Trump

I can bury this piece of shit with 100 supports , charts and study's on each and every point I've made , and he can't even put up a argument because their is nothing supporting lies lies. proving what a piece of shit liar he is , This guy is scum , he is the lowest form of humanity. and he thinks he can live on lies. He thinks he can win out by using his opinion as a argument . no one cares ace , you are to much of a liar to care what you think. across the board red states are bad at everything , they are in multiple studies shown to be the worst place to raise your children.
you are totally wrong, but you are brainwashed with liberal bullshit so its understandable.

someone explain to this poor limp brain that if it was the dems that are the problem with these issues in states . it would be blue states with blue citys in them that would be the worse states View attachment 968891, its not though it is all red states with blue or red city's in them. This worm to fucking dumb to even under stand the point.

You are one dumb fuck. you just don't get it do you. poor simple minded putz.

Do you think Republicans or Democrats in red states have higher average salaries? I’ll give you a hint, it is Republicans. Large blue urban areas in blue states skew the average salary numbers for Democrats because most are Democrats and many have salaries that are well above average, including non-professionals making more than they should due to union memberships. Regardless, on average, everyone in blue states has a higher cost of living relative to their wages than Republicans. Democrats keep 3.76% less than Republicans.

• 42% of the households making $200,000+ are Democrat
  • 58% of the households making $200,000+ are Republican
  • Republicans represented 28 of the 40 congressional districts making $200,000+
  • Democrats represented 12 of the 40 congressional districts making $200,000+
  • 19% of Republicans had annual household incomes of $100,000+
  • 17% of Democrats had annual household incomes of $100,000+
  • 42% of Republicans had family incomes of $75,000 or more
  • 38% of Democrats had family incomes of $75,000 or more
  • 27% of Republicans had family incomes of less than $30,000
  • 29% of Democrats had family incomes of less than $30,000
  • Democrat states have 26.7% more millionaires than Republican states.
  • 7.63% of the population in Democrat states are millionaires.
  • 6.02% of the population in Republican states are millionaires.
  • Democrats hold 44.6% more wealth than Republicans.
  • The average household income in Democrat states is $237,639
  • The average household income in Republican states is $164,254
  • Republican districts had a median household income of $55,000
  • Democratic districts had a median household income of $61,000
  • Republican congressional districts accounted for 36% of the U.S. GDP
  • Democratic congressional districts accounted for 64% of the U.S. GDP
  • Republican states have a 4.53% higher unemployment rate than Democrat states.
  • Democrat states have 6.29% more people on welfare than Republican states.
  • Republican states have 23.9% higher poverty rates than Democrat states.

The average household income for Democrats is $73,952.

The average household income for Democrats is $58,626.

Democrats, on average, earn 26.1% more than Republicans.

The average cost of living index for Democrat states is 122.

The average cost of living index for Republican states is 93.95.

The cost of living in Democrat states is 29.85% higher than in Republican states.

That means that:

• Democrats earn 26.1% more than Republicans
  • Democrats pay 29.85% for their cost of living
Democrats KEEP 3.76% less than Republicans.

Even with the very high earners in large cities and the abundance of very wealthy Hamptons and Hollywood types that skew the numbers, Democrats still fair worse overall.

As the numbers suggest, in my red state, if you are a high earner, you are far, far more likely to be a Republican. Across the country, a person making 200k/yr and not living in a large urban area where wages are inflated is far, far more likely to be a Republican. These are successful professionals, not garbage collectors making exorbitant union salaries in large urban areas.

Frankly, I am fine with Democrats in blue states believing that they are living well and that us poor folks in Republican states live in trailers and have outhouses. Unfortunately, COVID turned on the light bulb in this regard for many of them and they are moving down in droves. If they bring their politics with them, my state will look like the state they fled in short order. Those people are kinda stupid.

Average Income Republican vs Democrat (29 Stats On The Average Income By Political Party) - The Hive Law

Do you think Republicans or Democrats in red states have higher average salaries? I’ll give you a hint, it is Republicans. Large blue urban areas in blue states skew the average salary numbers for Democrats because most are Democrats and many have salaries that are well above average, including non-professionals making more than they should due to union memberships. Regardless, on average, everyone in blue states has a higher cost of living relative to their wages than Republicans. Democrats keep 3.76% less than Republicans.

• Republicans represented 28 of the 40 congressional districts making $200,000+
  • Democrats represented 12 of the 40 congressional districts making $200,000+
  • 19% of Republicans had annual household incomes of $100,000+
  • 17% of Democrats had annual household incomes of $100,000+
  • 42% of Republicans had family incomes of $75,000 or more
  • 38% of Democrats had family incomes of $75,000 or more
  • 27% of Republicans had family incomes of less than $30,000
  • 29% of Democrats had family incomes of less than $30,000
  • Democrat states have 26.7% more millionaires than Republican states.
  • 7.63% of the population in Democrat states are millionaires.
  • 6.02% of the population in Republican states are millionaires.
  • Democrats hold 44.6% more wealth than Republicans.
  • The average household income in Democrat states is $237,639
  • The average household income in Republican states is $164,254
  • Republican districts had a median household income of $55,000
  • Democratic districts had a median household income of $61,000
  • Republican congressional districts accounted for 36% of the U.S. GDP
  • Democratic congressional districts accounted for 64% of the U.S. GDP
  • Republican states have a 4.53% higher unemployment rate than Democrat states.
  • Democrat states have 6.29% more people on welfare than Republican states.
  • Republican states have 23.9% higher poverty rates than Democrat states.

The average household income for Democrats is $73,952.

The average household income for Democrats is $58,626.

Democrats, on average, earn 26.1% more than Republicans.

The average cost of living index for Democrat states is 122.

The average cost of living index for Republican states is 93.95.

The cost of living in Democrat states is 29.85% higher than in Republican states.

That means that:

• Democrats pay 29.85% for their cost of living
Democrats KEEP 3.76% less than Republicans.

Even with the very high earners in large cities and the abundance of very wealthy Hamptons and Hollywood types that skew the numbers, Democrats still fair worse overall.

As the numbers suggest, in my red state, if you are a high earner, you are far, far more likely to be a Republican. Across the country, a person making 200k/yr and not living in a large urban area where wages are inflated is far, far more likely to be a Republican. These are successful professionals, not garbage collectors making exorbitant union salaries in large urban areas.

Frankly, I am fine with Democrats in blue states believing that they are living well and that us poor folks in Republican states live in trailers and have outhouses. Unfortunately, COVID turned on the light bulb in this regard for many of them and they are moving down in droves. If they bring their politics with them, my state will look like the state they fled in short order. Those people are kinda stupid.

Average Income Republican vs Democrat (29 Stats On The Average Income By Political Party) - The Hive Law
What a clown what a pile of shit , the first two staements are
  • IN THGE NESXT GROUP OF COMMENTS IT SAYS
  • Democrats, on average, earn 26.1% more than Republicans.
  • That means that:
    • MAKES NO SENSE DOES IT???????????????
  • This piece of shit liar is beet down so bad that this is his source. That is declaring everyone has him by the balls.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 22-42-37 Poorest States 2024.png

What a clown what a pile of shit , the first two staements are
  • IN THGE NESXT GROUP OF COMMENTS IT SAYS
  • Democrats, on average, earn 26.1% more than Republicans.
  • That means that:
    • MAKES NO SENSE DOES IT???????????????
  • This piece of shit liar is beet down so bad that this is his source. That is declaring everyone has him by the balls.

Now I can see that I am not dealing with much of a deep thinker here. Let me try to help. There are more successful people making 200k+ per year that are Republican than Democrat. The reason Democrats earn more on average is because garbage collectors in big city unions are making what a lower level Republican engineer makes in a smaller town. There is also the fact that there are many more ultra-elites 10s of millionaires in and around big cities that are Democrat. They skew the average. Outside of big cities, a successful professional making good money is much more likely to vote Republican.

There is also the fact that living in a red state costs less which is exactly why people are moving down in droves following COVID when they were allowed to work from home, wherever home may be. Imagine making a Wall Street salary but not being forced to live in Manhattan. Many of these can live very, very well in many other states due to a much lower cost of living. Why on earth would anyone decide to pay 5-10 million for a relative small apartment in Manhattan which cost a fortune in taxes and HOA when they could have a beautiful house on the Gulf Coast of Florida, for example? Seriously, far lower taxes, a boat, a beach, not to mention the better weather and much more peaceful and relaxing lifestyle. It is a no brainer. I am actually ok with them coming down to my area, which they are, as long as they leave their politics behind in the relative dump they escaped.

Forum List

Back