ChiComs to build megaport in Peru

Is a huge Chinese port in Peru good?

• Total voters
China will use them and then toss them into the garbage like a dirty rag.

China and BRICS are growing and seek our end.

WEF dont care as long as they live like kings while the people slave for them.
You mean they’re just like the US government?

Well, we really didn't. At the end of the war, Japan and her puppet governments were still in charge of lots of Chinese territory.
Did it last LOL.

The Japs army had a problem. Their fleet was on the bottom of the Pacific

If the port to take resources out (which the Peruvians will be paid for) or to bring manufactured goods in (which the Peruvians would benefit from.

You kind of miss the point that Peru's leaders (democratically elected) looked at this deal and thought it was a pretty good one.
Or took a bribe and sold their people down the river.

Just like China Joe. :rolleyes-41:

Did it last LOL.

The Japs army had a problem. Their fleet was on the bottom of the Pacific

Which really didn't affect what their army was doing in China.

What did make the huge difference was when the USSR entered the war, and toppled the puppet Manchuko regime in a matter of a week. So quickly that the Japanese puppet Puyi didn't even have a chance to escape.

The Chinese aren't the enemy, as much as you want to make them one

Instead of being jealous of what China has accomplished, we should probably look at what they are doing right and see if we can do it here.
You missed that "state-sponsored" part, huh, you fucking pinhead.

"China’s state-owned Cosco Shipping is set to inaugurate the $1.3 billion Chancay port later this year, which is likely to upend South American trade with Asia."

Nope. I just don't see "State sponsored" as a bad thing like you do.

the problem with a corporation is that it's only going to do what is good for the corporation's shareholders. Just ask anyone who has been downsized because someone decided their job was an unneeded expense.
Ofc you don't. No Marxist/Commie such as yourself ever would.

After all, you believe in state-owned means of production.

Ofc you don't. No Marxist/Commie such as yourself ever would.

After all, you believe in state-owned means of production.

I own two businesses, so clearly I don't.

But the main reason why China is having you wet your bed is because those big American corporations you love oh so much all moved their factories to China because they didn't want to pay an American a fair wage.

Your MAGA hat was probably made in China.

I own two businesses, so clearly I don't.

But the main reason why China is having you wet your bed is because those big American corporations you love oh so much all moved their factories to China because they didn't want to pay an American a fair wage.

Your MAGA hat was probably made in China.
Sure ya do.
:itsok: Did you incorporate your shill accounts? :laugh2:

Forum List

Back