DEI trainer says American flag is symbol of “hate” and “extremism”

These radical leftists pushing the anti-white agenda, otherwise known as DEI, are full of hate for this country. This particular one, a DEI trainer, has said that the American flag is a symbol of “black oppression” and should be removed from classrooms and workplaces.

She further said employees who do not support DEI - meaning whites who do not defend the idea that a lesser qualified black should be hired over a better qualified white, and simply for the reason that the white is the “wrong color” - should be SUMMARILY DISMISSED FROM THEIR JOBS.

(Typical leftoid “tolerance”: AGREE WITH MY RACISM AGAINST WHITES, OR YOU LOSE YOUR JOB.)

This is her flag;
iu

She needs to go to this nation where the priorities are in line with her delusions.
iu

DEI =
Divisive
Exclusionary
Intolerant

These radical leftists pushing the anti-white agenda, otherwise known as DEI, are full of hate for this country. This particular one, a DEI trainer, has said that the American flag is a symbol of “black oppression” and should be removed from classrooms and workplaces.

She further said employees who do not support DEI - meaning whites who do not defend the idea that a lesser qualified black should be hired over a better qualified white, and simply for the reason that the white is the “wrong color” - should be SUMMARILY DISMISSED FROM THEIR JOBS.

(Typical leftoid “tolerance”: AGREE WITH MY RACISM AGAINST WHITES, OR YOU LOSE YOUR JOB.)

Sounds exactly like the Nazisraelis when they click jackboots together .

" Vee haf a plan . Kill zem arle . "

To be fair, the GOP almost exclusively uses the American flag as a symbol of hate and extremism :itsok:
No, that would be the Palestinian flag, representing the people who want to kill all Jews and cheered on - and even participated in - the October 7th massacre.

But instead, you people march around with the anti-Jew flag, in crowds screaming “Death to Jews” and “We Support HAMAS”, and then denigrate the American flag.

You people disgust me.

These radical racist assholes like YOU going after diversity, equity and inclusion should be ashamed. And YOU complain about anti-Semitism.

What is WRONG WITH you?????

No, that would be the Palestinian flag, representing the people who want to kill all Jews and cheered on - and even participated in - the October 7th massacre.

But instead, you people march around with the anti-Jew flag, in crowds screaming “Death to Jews” and “We Support HAMAS”, and then denigrate the American flag.

You people disgust me.

You disgust ME and a lot of people. You vote for NAZI's.

These radical racist assholes like YOU going after diversity, equity and inclusion should be ashamed. And YOU complain about anti-Semitism.

We are calling it out as a Mental illness as it should be.

Your side pushed this BS until people finally said this.

1719749751689.png

This is the kind of stuff that played a role in getting us into this mess.
Yup.

Retards shitting on and burning flags. Burning Looting & Murdering.

Immigrants chanting Death to America.

Kinda turned into a FUCK YOU moment from us.

Not you. You defend that BS

What is wrong with YOU that you support racism when it’s against whites and bigotry against Jews? Aren’t you the one with the nasty “Jews invented whining” on her signature line?

And news flash: wanting to make MERIT the deciding factor is not rwcism. What is racism is rejecting whites in favor of poorer qualified blacks. You think it’s a POSITIVE that we ended up with idiots for Press Secretary and VP because their female blackness counted more than their ability to do a good job?

Forum List

Back