How genius Trump outsmarted the democrats with his debate acceptance

Trump did and will again starve Russian politics by becoming the world's leading producer of clean oil and gas...
Trump is on Russia's side Ram. He says so and he promises to end the war before he even gets sworn in.

And then Ram, that could create a new aura of co-operation in which nobody cares about hostilities anymore.

Trump is on Russia's side Ram. He says so and he promises to end the war before he even gets sworn in.

And then Ram, that could create a new aura of co-operation in which nobody cares about hostilities anymore.
Trump has never been on Russia's side, Has never taken bribes from them. Hillary made up the Russian Dossier bullshit.
Trump took Russia's place as an oil producer, and left Russia weak and too poor to invade anybody. He did the same to Iran. Let him do that again. It was great for us and good for all of Europe.

WASHINGTON—House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) today released a third bank records memorandum detailing new information obtained in the Committee’s investigation into the Biden family’s influence peddling schemes. The memorandum outlines how the Bidens and their business associates received millions from oligarchs in Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine during Joe Biden’s vice presidency. After Hunter Biden received millions of dollars in payments, then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with his son’s foreign associates in Washington, D.C. Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, recently testified that then-Vice President Joe Biden was “the brand” sold to enrich the Biden family and was used to send “signals” of access, power, and influence.

“During Joe Biden’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden sold him as ‘the brand’ to reap millions from oligarchs in Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine. It appears no real services were provided other than access to the Biden network, including Joe Biden himself. And Hunter Biden seems to have delivered. This is made clear by meals at Café Milano where then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from around the world who had sent money to his son

I am sure they will convince him to do just that if he does not want to go to prison.
Nope.

If Biden makes it to the election, we will have Wilsonian presidency part deux, and they are going to try to ballot harvest their way to victory once again.
Top news
1719691913879.png

1719691985219.png

1719692055538.png

A few months back Pedo Joe said he was open to debates but listed all sorts of unrealistic demands. He wanted the mics muted while the other guy was talking, wanted no audience, and wanted the debates handled by a super-liberal network like CNN.

He knew that trump would never agree to such outrageous demands and then biden could say, "We wanted debates but trump turned us down." Trump outsmarted Veggie Joe and instantly accepted !!!

Being proud of yourself for outsmarting potatohead is like patting yourself on the back for stealing the rattle from a baby.

Trump wants to end the war by forcing Ukraine to surrender.

Normal people think that being a cheese-eating surrender monkey is bad, you know. That is, we don't like those who smooch fascist butts by surrendering to them.

Fascist shit humans, of course, love the Trump plan. They see Russia as the Christofascist white supremacist paradise that they want to turn the USA into.

You are one sad cult perv.

Normal people don't have such fantasies. You do. You're not well.

Not all Trump cult losers are like that, but so many are.
Says the cultmeister. Donald is a sexual perv. Donald is a Russia support. Donald would suck Putin and let him on him. Donald will let Xi take Taiwan.

Trump wants to end the war by forcing Ukraine to surrender.

Normal people think that being a cheese-eating surrender monkey is bad, you know. That is, we don't like those who smooch fascist butts by surrendering to them.

Fascist shit humans, of course, love the Trump plan. They see Russia as the Christofascist white supremacist paradise that they want to turn the USA into.
Garbage.

Trump has never been on Russia's side, Has never taken bribes from them. Hillary made up the Russian Dossier bullshit.
Trump took Russia's place as an oil producer, and left Russia weak and too poor to invade anybody. He did the same to Iran. Let him do that again. It was great for us and good for all of Europe.
I didn't say Trump is on the Russians' side, I said that he blames America for starting the war against Russia.

That doesn't mean the same thing to me but maybe it does to you. At least everybody but you chooses to ignore it!

I know that the rules messed the debate up for me

I wanted to see tRump riff for 90 minutes and remind everyone how goofy he is

And see biden stand there frozen with his mouth open like he was catching flies

But no

They ruined it for me

The bastards

I didn't say Trump is on the Russians' side, I said that he blames America for starting the war against Russia.

That doesn't mean the same thing to me but maybe it does to you. At least everybody but you chooses to ignore it!
When was the war declared? I must have missed that.
FJB will start a war with Russia, if given the chance. He got more money from the Ukraine than from Putin. And continues to get his kick backs from his son, Vladdy Zelensky. < He
is the luckiest man on earth. His Daddy, Joe, takes money right out of our pockets and puts it right into dancing Zelensky's hands.

Trump went after Russia's economy and it worked. Biden goes to the beach. Russia, invaded during Obama. He invaded under Biden. He bided under Trump.

You'll know when we declare war. The world will know. It will be called WW3 and it will start with Israel. We will be on the wrong side of history next time.

Trump supports Putin and Russia. Period.

He will not support Ukraine or Taiwan.
Trump strangled Putin. He took a chunk out of Putin's oil sales. Putin didn't invade anybody when Trump was in office. He'll strangle Putin again to the Ukraine's benefit. He absolutely will support Taiwan. He isn't in China's pocket. Taiwan is safe as long as Trump is in office.

When was the war declared? I must have missed that.
FJB will start a war with Russia, if given the chance. He got more money from the Ukraine than from Putin. And continues to get his kick backs from his son, Vladdy Zelensky. < He
is the luckiest man on earth. His Daddy, Joe, takes money right out of our pockets and puts it right into dancing Zelensky's hands.

Trump went after Russia's economy and it worked. Biden goes to the beach. Russia, invaded during Obama. He invaded under Biden. He bided under Trump.

You'll know when we declare war. The world will know. It will be called WW3 and it will start with Israel. We will be on the wrong side of history next time.
Russia stared the war with the West, which it can't win,

Trump strangled Putin. He took a chunk out of Putin's oil sales. Putin didn't invade anybody when Trump was in office. He'll strangle Putin again to the Ukraine's benefit. He absolutely will support Taiwan. He isn't in China's pocket. Taiwan is safe as long as Trump is in office.
Trump did nothing of the sort. Trump will give Ukraine to Russia and Taiwan to China,

Forum List

Back