Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

Natural Selection.

When you're dumb, you die!
That fits the people who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse. But inside the Capitol, Americans must feel safe. Now they do not feel safe since rogue cops murder citizens there.

That fits the people who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse. But inside the Capitol, Americans must feel safe. Now they do not feel safe since rogue cops murder citizens there.

The Capitol is a secure, sensitive government facility. I would expect to be shot there if I came in threatening Congress.

I suspect I would be shot if I tried to break into Area 51 demanding to see the Aliens.

I shouldn't be shot in the street because some shithead who never should have had a gun panicked when he was confronted by a homeless person half his size.

The Capitol is a secure, sensitive government facility. I would expect to be shot there if I came in threatening Congress.

I suspect I would be shot if I tried to break into Area 51 demanding to see the Aliens.

I shouldn't be shot in the street because some shithead who never should have had a gun panicked when he was confronted by a homeless person half his size.
When I was in the Capitol as you never have been, seeing cops with guns was super rare. Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked. And you talk as if being attacked you want to murder people.

When I was in the Capitol as you never have been, seeing cops with guns was super rare.
Just because you didn't see them doesn't mean they weren't there. Obviously, when the President calls for a mob to overthrow an election, it's an all-hands-on-deck situation.

Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked.
No, Kyle went to a demonstration with a gun, looking to mix it up with some people. If he kept his flabby ass in Antioch, he wouldn't have had a problem.

And you talk as if being attacked you want to murder people.
No, I am going by Rittenhouse's own words where he wished he had a gun and could shoot people running out of a CVS.

You're missing some things that help to explain what happened. You shouldn't be stupid enough to try to grab a gun a stranger is carrying on his shoulder and threaten to kill him, or chase after him and try to smash his head in with a skateboard. I know it makes it a lot more convenient to just write your own story, but it's not reality.

Just because you didn't see them doesn't mean they weren't there. Obviously, when the President calls for a mob to overthrow an election, it's an all-hands-on-deck situation.
Thank goodness that didn't happen.
No, Kyle went to a demonstration with a gun, looking to mix it up with some people. If he kept his flabby ass in Antioch, he wouldn't have had a problem.
Wow, a "demonstration". Let's see if we can make this a little closer to reality. Kyle went to clean up the town after a bunch of violent rioters tore it up, and if those violent rioters had gone home at curfew, there wouldn't have been a problem.
No, I am going by Rittenhouse's own words where he wished he had a gun and could shoot people running out of a CVS.
Oh, yes, that old thing. I've asked you before if you can prove that's his voice and that the video you keep watching in tears on Youtube is guaranteed to be unaltered. Apparently, you missed that.

I visited the Capitol too. I know the difference between a mob and tourists.
The Capitol is immense. I have been all through it prior to the visitor center being constructed. They were constructing it when I was there in fact. The immense size makes visitors seem to be mobs to Democrats. I do not understand why.

The Capitol is immense. I have been all through it prior to the visitor center being constructed. They were constructing it when I was there in fact. The immense size makes visitors seem to be mobs to Democrats. I do not understand why.
Guy, what happened on January 6th wasn't "Tourism".

It was an angry mob trying to overthrow an election they didn't like the results of.

Because you guys decided to follow a malignant narcissist who couldn't admit he lost.

Guy, what happened on January 6th wasn't "Tourism".

It was an angry mob trying to overthrow an election they didn't like the results of.

Because you guys decided to follow a malignant narcissist who couldn't admit he lost.
I followed Trump because he was a damned good president. If it was a mob, why did the cops attack them first?

They didn't, you lying Mormon Twat.

Only a deranged cultist would look at the shit-show that was the Trump years and say, "Yeah, give me more of that!"
Trump was extremely great. You proved you are a killer.

Trump was extremely great. You proved you are a killer.
Pretty sure I haven't killed anyone, as opposed to Trump, who was responsible for 1 million Covid deaths that happened during his watch.

In addition, you had 25 million jobs lost.
265,000 businesses that went under
8 Trillion in new debt.
Riots in the streets

Again, you'd have to be a pretty deranged Bleach-drinking cultist to think this was a good thing.

He did not panic.

he only shot in self defense when that slightly smaller homeless bum attacked him with intent to kill

Pretty sure I haven't killed anyone, as opposed to Trump, who was responsible for 1 million Covid deaths that happened during his watch.

In addition, you had 25 million jobs lost.
265,000 businesses that went under
8 Trillion in new debt.
Riots in the streets

Again, you'd have to be a pretty deranged Bleach-drinking cultist to think this was a good thing.
Trump invents viruses. What a superpower. But comics are in fact fine literature to uneducated liars like you

Forum List

Back