Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

Aw, are you butthurt, buddy? Did I hurt your sensitive little feelings by making fun of one of your teen idols?

How's his lawsuit against the mainstream media going, anyway?
remind me, how your demafasist brownshirt pal is doing? oh, never mind....he's dead.

Nope. Never gonna happen.

You think that a jury in DC is going to find a black officer with a bunch of Congressmen testifying he saved their lives guilty of shooting a crazy white woman?
She was boosted into the window where he in wait murdered her. As you support blacks so will the DC Juries.

Then you should blame her fellow Nazis who pushed her through the Window.

But it was more like putting down Old Yeller.
I find it amazing that you are deeply in love with Josef Biden. Did her fellow protestors shoot her?

Trump was president in January of 2021. The mob attack on the Capitol was his baby.
Anybody can visit the Capitol. I personally have been there. There were lots of others you call a mob. But these were much earlier than the day you talk of. Mobs of cops started that alleged riot. Blame them.

Anybody can visit the Capitol. I personally have been there. There were lots of others you call a mob. But these were much earlier than the day you talk of. Mobs of cops started that alleged riot. Blame them.

Uh, no, I blame Trump and his useful idiots.

Too bad only four of them carked it.

A woman threat? Congress Biden supporter was hiding well in the basement section out of sight. With armed guards defending them.

don't try to pretend you guys were innocent. You all tried to overthrow the election because you lost.

The Capitol Police should be admired for their restraint.

Uh, no, I blame Trump and his useful idiots.

Too bad only four of them carked it.

don't try to pretend you guys were innocent. You all tried to overthrow the election because you lost.

The Capitol Police should be admired for their restraint.
You claim to be in business. Your words prove you are in business to murder women.

You claim to be in business. Your words prove you are in business to murder women.
Oh, please. I would barely qualify Crazy Ass-li as a woman.

This might satisfy your thirst for blood.

Not at all. I oppose the death penalty on principle.

Babbit needed to die because of the threat she posed to our elected representatives.

If Trump hadn't gotten her riled up, she'd be alive today, earning new restraining orders.

Oh, please. I would barely qualify Crazy Ass-li as a woman.

Not at all. I oppose the death penalty on principle.

Babbit needed to die because of the threat she posed to our elected representatives.

If Trump hadn't gotten her riled up, she'd be alive today, earning new restraining orders.
Your story is a lot of bullshit. She was so far from the Congress had she screamed bloody murder, no congressman would hear her, as the rogue cop murdered her.

Forum List

Back