Zone1 Is Jesus God?

So, you do see god air dicks. What color are they?
Take your sickness elsewhere terrorist. Its quite sad that those who lack a life must be bullies to others out of jealousy. You could become apart of a worldwide brotherhood, in love, peace and unity of thought instead. You chose the wrong path.

Take your sickness elsewhere terrorist. Its quite sad that those who lack a life must be bullies to others out of jealousy. You could become apart of a worldwide brotherhood, in love, peace and unity of thought instead. You chose the wrong path.
I have chosen that. It’s based on science, good living and factual decision making.

Not being guided by a human written sky god.

Every translation on earth teaches-God raised Jesus from the dead.2Cor 4:14--HE(God) who raised Jesus up)
Eph 1:20-- 100% clear=another raised Jesus from the dead
In every translation on earth.
And every translation also has Him saying He would raise HIMSELF from the dead. Again, by insisting on this, YOU ARE CALLING JESUS A LIAR! Even your own translation has it. And no, vague, "It means something else" doesn't cut it, because the writer explicitly stated what Jesus was talking about. You can't avoid that, and there's no conflict if you understand that God is three in one.

There is 0 doubt in all creation-Jesus( Gods master worker) was by Gods side during the creation process( Prov 8:30) Jesus is speaking there at Prov 8-- He assures all-HE(GOD) created it all, not WE.
Proverbs 8 is about wisdom, it's right there in the passage, multiple times. You insisting it's about Jesus means nothing, so citing it as evidence that Jesus is not God is foolish. Jesus created EVERYTHING that was created. That means, plainly and simply, that He cannot also be created.

Proverbs 8 is about wisdom, it's right there in the passage, multiple times. You insisting it's about Jesus means nothing, so citing it as evidence that Jesus is not God is foolish. Jesus created EVERYTHING that was created. That means, plainly and simply, that He cannot also be created.
Jesus became wisdom-1Cor 1:30-- Gods master worker is a living being, wisdom is not. Wisdom cannot be glad.

Jesus became wisdom-1Cor 1:30-- Gods master worker is a living being, wisdom is not. Wisdom cannot be glad.
I've already shown you this one and you chose to completely ignore it. Do not do that again. You lifted one verse out of a passage and assigned meaning to it that is not there. Here is that verse in context:

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

Can you seriously read that and NOT understand that the writer is saying that Jesus became wisdom, righteousness, holiness and redemption for us because we are so lacking in it? This is what happens when you pull a single verse out of context and attempt to make it say something it's not intended to say. Now, again, I ask you to show from Scripture how this verse tells us that Jesus is the same wisdom written about in Proverbs.

I've already shown you this one and you chose to completely ignore it. Do not do that again. You lifted one verse out of a passage and assigned meaning to it that is not there. Here is that verse in context:

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

Can you seriously read that and NOT understand that the writer is saying that Jesus became wisdom, righteousness, holiness and redemption for us because we are so lacking in it? This is what happens when you pull a single verse out of context and attempt to make it say something it's not intended to say. Now, again, I ask you to show from Scripture how this verse tells us that Jesus is the same wisdom written about in Proverbs.
Its your failure to listen to listen to Gods word on matters.
The OT says-God created all things by himself=singular being.
Gen 1:27= HE ( not we) created
Prov 8 over and over= HE created(not we)
Isaiah 40:20= HE created( not we)
Col 1:15-16--created through and for( means another did the creating) Jesus.

Let us make man in our image= YHVH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Prov 8:30) = the one who was beside the one( HE=God) who created all things. This is bible reality. It cannot be denied.)--
Your translations are filled with contradictory errors. TO MISLEAD.

Let us make man in our image= YHVH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Prov 8:30) = the one who was beside the one( HE=God) who created all things. This is bible reality. It cannot be denied.)--
See, here's where your problem lies. You start by ever so emphatically making the case that God created all things totally by Himself, over and over again declaring it. But then, all of a sudden you backpedal and say Jesus is there CREATING alongside God. You've introduced a conflict in your narrative by making conflicting arguments. So, since you have made these arguments, which is it, did God do all that creating BY HIMSELF, or did He have someone alongside Him ALSO creating at the same time?

Also, since you seem obsessed with Proverbs 8, have you ever looked back at chapter 7? There are some interesting things in there as well. Let's look at the start of the chapter, shall we?

My son, keep my words
and store up my commands within you.
2 Keep my commands and you will live;
guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
3 Bind them on your fingers;
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
and to insight, “You are my relative.”
5 They will keep you from the adulterous woman,
from the wayward woman with her seductive words.

Are you saying we are commanded to call Jesus our sister? You're sure insisting wisdom is Jesus in chapter 8. Why would He not also be wisdom here? No, much simpler to see that the writer is talking about, wait for it, wisdom and insight.
And, since we're on the subject of destroying one of your favorite go to verses lifted out of context, let's look at Proverbs 9, beginning in verse 1:

Wisdom has built her house;
she has set up[a] its seven pillars.
2 She has prepared her meat and mixed her wine;
she has also set her table.
3 She has sent out her servants, and she calls
from the highest point of the city,
4 “Let all who are simple come to my house!”
To those who have no sense she says,
5 “Come, eat my food
and drink the wine I have mixed.
6 Leave your simple ways and you will live;
walk in the way of insight.”

Then in verses 11 and 12:

For through wisdom[b] your days will be many,
and years will be added to your life.
12 If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you;
if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer.

Do you still insist that the writer is talking about Jesus when he refers to wisdom? You do know that the chapter boundaries were added later and were not part of the original language, right? That means that the Scripture flows right through this whole thing as one continuous thing.

See, here's where your problem lies. You start by ever so emphatically making the case that God created all things totally by Himself, over and over again declaring it. But then, all of a sudden you backpedal and say Jesus is there CREATING alongside God. You've introduced a conflict in your narrative by making conflicting arguments. So, since you have made these arguments, which is it, did God do all that creating BY HIMSELF, or did He have someone alongside Him ALSO creating at the same time?

Also, since you seem obsessed with Proverbs 8, have you ever looked back at chapter 7? There are some interesting things in there as well. Let's look at the start of the chapter, shall we?

My son, keep my words
and store up my commands within you.
2 Keep my commands and you will live;
guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
3 Bind them on your fingers;
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
and to insight, “You are my relative.”
5 They will keep you from the adulterous woman,
from the wayward woman with her seductive words.

Are you saying we are commanded to call Jesus our sister? You're sure insisting wisdom is Jesus in chapter 8. Why would He not also be wisdom here? No, much simpler to see that the writer is talking about, wait for it, wisdom and insight.
And, since we're on the subject of destroying one of your favorite go to verses lifted out of context, let's look at Proverbs 9, beginning in verse 1:

Wisdom has built her house;
she has set up[a] its seven pillars.
2 She has prepared her meat and mixed her wine;
she has also set her table.
3 She has sent out her servants, and she calls
from the highest point of the city,
4 “Let all who are simple come to my house!”
To those who have no sense she says,
5 “Come, eat my food
and drink the wine I have mixed.
6 Leave your simple ways and you will live;
walk in the way of insight.”

Then in verses 11 and 12:

For through wisdom[b] your days will be many,
and years will be added to your life.
12 If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you;
if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer.

Do you still insist that the writer is talking about Jesus when he refers to wisdom? You do know that the chapter boundaries were added later and were not part of the original language, right? That means that the Scripture flows right through this whole thing as one continuous thing.
I didn't ever say Jesus created anything. I said God created it all-through and for Jesus. Your twisting my words.

I didn't ever say Jesus created anything. I said God created it all-through and for Jesus. Your twisting my words.
You have to say Jesus was there and was instrumental in creation, because the Bible clearly states He created everything that was created. That contradicts your assertion that it was God alone who did all the creating. You would be a lot more credible if you were citing a Bible written by scholars who could read the original languages.

Every translation on earth teaches-God raised Jesus from the dead.2Cor 4:14--HE(God) who raised Jesus up)
Eph 1:20-- 100% clear=another raised Jesus from the dead
In every translation on earth.
Is Jesus God? — Jesus claimed to be God.

Take for example the words of Jesus in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” We need only to look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement to know He was claiming to be God. They tried to stone Him for this very reason: “You, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33, emphasis added). The Jews understood exactly what Jesus was claiming—deity. When Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one,” He was saying that He and the Father are of one nature and essence. John 8:58 is another example. Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!” This is a reference back to Exodus 3:14 when God revealed Himself as the “I AM.” The Jews who heard this statement responded by taking up stones to kill Him for blasphemy, as the Mosaic Law commanded (Leviticus 24:16).

Is Jesus God? — His followers declared Him to be God.

Jesus’ claim that I and the Father are one (i.e., one entity—the Gk. is neuter; cf. John 5:17–18; John 10:33–38) echoes the Shema, the basic confession of Judaism, whose first word in Deut. 6:4 is shema‘ (Hb. “hear”). Jesus’ words thus amount to a claim to deity. Hence, the Jews pick up stones to put him to death. Jesus’ unity with the Father is later said to constitute the basis on which Jesus’ followers are to be unified (John 17:22). As in John 1:1, here again the basic building blocks of the doctrine of the Trinity emerge: “I and the Father” implies more than one person in the Godhead, but “are one” implies that God is one being.

Is Jesus God? — Jesus claimed to be God.

Take for example the words of Jesus in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” We need only to look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement to know He was claiming to be God. They tried to stone Him for this very reason: “You, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33, emphasis added). The Jews understood exactly what Jesus was claiming—deity. When Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one,” He was saying that He and the Father are of one nature and essence. John 8:58 is another example. Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!” This is a reference back to Exodus 3:14 when God revealed Himself as the “I AM.” The Jews who heard this statement responded by taking up stones to kill Him for blasphemy, as the Mosaic Law commanded (Leviticus 24:16).

Is Jesus God? — His followers declared Him to be God.
And the reaction of the Jews is a VERY strong indication that Jesus knew EXACTLY what He was saying. The Jews certainly knew He was claiming to be God, and it's dangerous for us to apply a 21st century western world mindset to the 1st century Jewish mindset.

Is Jesus God?​

All who can think for self reasonably will answer-NO to the question.
hmmm, I thought to my atheistic self... 'since it matters not to me I think I'll answer YES'! then I saw the above^ and decided if I wanted to be looked upon as one who thinks for him/her/theyself I should answer the way you have decided all self thinkers should answer, by letting you do it for us, so, NO?...so how'd I do on the whole "your question"-"our answer thing"?
One greater than Jesus gave him all authority in heaven and on earth- Matt 28:18---Fact-God has always had the authority, none can give it to him.
One greater than Jesus gave him the judging duties-John 5:27--God was already judge.
God was king-1Chron 16:31--One greater than Jesus appointed him to a kingship( Dan 7:13-15)--But then Jesus must hand back the kingdom( 1Cor 15:24-28) to his God and Father and subject himself---God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--1Pet 1:3) God does not have a God.
Jesus teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:19, 30)--God did all the powerful works-THROUGH-Jesus( Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--God created all things-99.9% -THROUGH- Jesus( Col 1:16)--He created Jesus first and last direct=The firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15) The only begotten son.

There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons- The true God called-Ton Theon=God, the word called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows, its why there is a difference. translating works the same at both spots.

All being mislead into worshipping a non existent trinity created at the councils of Catholicism are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not somewhere one wants to be standing.---Think about these facts, God warned all-GET OUT OF HER.
^Reads^ like:
A) an old set of 70's stereo instructions.
B) the "HOW TO PLAY" instructions on the front of those old 80'S arcade video games you'd find in a laundromat.
C) a finger wagging document often known as "TERMS OF AGREEMENT"
D) a too cute by half, transparent white liberal rant.

(This is my favorite part)
While "D" is the obvious answer to any thinking persons response I will accept any/or all responses as correct...see how that works?

Last edited:
From the New World Translation:

Rev 5:

6 And I saw standing in the midsthttps://www.jw.org/#footnote of the throne and of the four living creatures and in the midst of the elders a lamb that seemed to have been slaughtered, having seven horns and seven eyes, and the eyes mean the seven spirits of Godi that have been sent out into the whole earth. 7 At once he came forward and took it out of the right hand of the One seated on the throne.j 8 When he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the 24 eldersk fell down before the Lamb, and each one had a harp and golden bowls that were full of incense. (The incense means the prayers of the holy ones.)l 9 And they sing a new song,m saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tonguehttps://www.jw.org/#footnotehttps://www.jw.org/#footnote and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”11 And I saw, and I heard a voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders, and the number of them was myriads of myriads* and thousands of thousands, 12 and they were saying with a loud voice: “The Lamb who was slaughtered is worthy to receive the power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing.”13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne and to the Lamb be the blessing and the honor and the glory and the might forever and ever.” 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

You know, for a created being, Yeshua is certainly being set right up there as equal to God, getting worship and praise that goes to God. Now, do you HONESTLY think God is going to tolerate anyone other than Himself being worshipped in such a way IN HIS own heaven? This is your own translation. Now, are you going to claim your own translation is corrupted? Maybe you should ask for another revision to correct this.

Forum List

Back