🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 False religion is not from God.. who knew?

Okay, who am I calling names, especially in this arena? There is only one that I am aware of that I routinely call names, and he's a political figure having nothing to do with this discussion.

Now, hold on here. I never said that, that's something you just made up out of nothing. I have said and will continue to say that Jesus told His disciples it was none of their business what He would do with John. You cannot do anything more than say, "It's possible". Of course it's possible, but you've built a whole theology around believing that it's fact and created out of nothing some pseudo nonsense about how God did it.

What is common among all of those you mention? They died before they could be resurrected.
No, the two mentioned did not die. They could not be resurrected until Jesus was first resurrected. Enoch and Elijah were quickened or translated which means made immortal for a time. And, the words he used in John said nothing about not being their business because in Luke he told them. You keep ignoring Luke. Why?

No, the two mentioned did not die. They could not be resurrected until Jesus was first resurrected. Enoch and Elijah were quickened or translated which means made immortal for a time. And, the words he used in John said nothing about not being their business because in Luke he told them. You keep ignoring Luke. Why?
Enoch and Elijah were taken directly from this world to God's presence. We know that Elijah, for example, showed up with Moses when Jesus was transfigured on the mountain. Look, none of this proves diddly squat about John. Why do you persist in meddling somewhere Jesus said was not your concern?

I do not ignore Luke. I acknowledge that it simply says absolutely nothing about John, certainly not that it proves he didn't die. If Jesus said it's no one's business, He's not going to later change His mind. It's simply none of your business and there's no need to invent a whole new theology just to account for something that doesn't matter. John died and will be resurrected with the rest of those asleep in Christ.

Enoch and Elijah were taken directly from this world to God's presence. We know that Elijah, for example, showed up with Moses when Jesus was transfigured on the mountain. Look, none of this proves diddly squat about John. Why do you persist in meddling somewhere Jesus said was not your concern?

I do not ignore Luke. I acknowledge that it simply says absolutely nothing about John, certainly not that it proves he didn't die. If Jesus said it's no one's business, He's not going to later change His mind. It's simply none of your business and there's no need to invent a whole new theology just to account for something that doesn't matter. John died and will be resurrected with the rest of those asleep in Christ.
You asked questions and I've answered. You asked how John could have not died and then stated there is no biblical proof of anyone being translated without dying. I'll say this as well. The narrative that the Bible says the Moses died is incorrect as well. He was also taken to heaven as so he could be at the mount of transfiguration with Jesus. This proves that John certainly could be translated and remain on the earth. The Lord can create or organize the Universe but he can't give John immortality for a time?
Matthew 16:27-28, "27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Luke 9:27, "27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

So, why do I see that this could only be John? Because, we know the way the others died. John was the last one alive and thought to have died around 98 AD. He was the only one that did not die as a martyr. He's the only one Jesus was talking about because of this. Eight days later, he took Peter, James and John to the mount of configuration. Peter and James died as martyrs. Not John. So, the only one possible he was talking about was John who would not die until his return. In our Scriptures, the Doctrine and Covenants, chapter 7 reveals this obvious logical fact by the Prophet of God. You follow your scholars who deny this and I'll follow the one who can logically conclude the obvious.

No he didn’t. And I addressed that. He didn’t say Jesus would return in 1891. Nor did he give and exact day and time. Repent.
No trinity exists=your god. Every scholar on earth knows 100% the holy spirit was added to a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople=100% undeniable recorded history fact.

No trinity exists=your god. Every scholar on earth knows 100% the holy spirit was added to a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople=100% undeniable recorded history fact.
Are you on something? What does the Holy Ghost have to do with Joseph Smith saying something about 1891?

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Go bore someone else you loser…

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Go bore someone else you loser…
Gen 1:27= HE( not we) created
Prov 8:27-28= HE created( not we)
Isaiah 40:26= HE created ( not we)
Yes Gods active force was used as well as Gods master worker, but Jehovah all by himself has the power and wisdom to create.

it was 1835--See you don't know FACTS.
Such a bonehead. You are so far behind in this debate. Posting things that have nothing to do with the topic.
He never gave any specific date like your retard prophets did 5 times. Then your retards figured out they aren’t prophetic and decided to call themselves scholars. Then they tell you to regurgitate the lie that the Holy Spirit wasn’t in the Bible until Constantine. Yet, it’s been in every OT books before Christ including Genesis 1:2. And you keep repeating their retard nonsense.

Gen 1:27= HE( not we) created
Prov 8:27-28= HE created( not we)
Isaiah 40:26= HE created ( not we)
Yes Gods active force was used as well as Gods master worker, but Jehovah all by himself has the power and wisdom to create.
That’s not the point. Stop being a retard and realize your fake scholars taught you wrong about the Holy Spirit not being in the Bible before 338AD.

Such a bonehead. You are so far behind in this debate. Posting things that have nothing to do with the topic.
He never gave any specific date like your retard prophets did 5 times. Then your retards figured out they aren’t prophetic and decided to call themselves scholars. Then they tell you to regurgitate the lie that the Holy Spirit wasn’t in the Bible until Constantine. Yet, it’s been in every OT books before Christ including Genesis 1:2. And you keep repeating their retard nonsense.
Wow i didn't know you were a school child of 10 who resorts to name calling when they have 0 to answer to truth.
I didn't say the holy spirit wasn't in the bible prior to Constantine, i said in 381 ce= recorded history fact that the holy spirit was first time added to a godhead at that council. = No trinity God exists. All serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily and will not enter Gods kingdom.

Wow i didn't know you were a school child of 10 who resorts to name calling when they have 0 to answer to truth.
I didn't say the holy spirit wasn't in the bible prior to Constantine, i said in 381 ce= recorded history fact that the holy spirit was first time added to a godhead at that council. = No trinity God exists. All serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily and will not enter Gods kingdom.
Again, slow mental capacity of JWs. Let’s all read these 4 words of Genesis 1:2, …”The Spirit of God…” the spirit is of God. The Trinity. Good grief. Language is the 2nd language of the mute JWs.

Lol 🤣 Jehovah's Witnesses fighting with Mormons? What a hoot.

Ya, I see how compatible until someone draws a picture of Allah or Mohammed. Or, Israel gets too strong. Tyranny based more like it.
I was commenting on an issue of comparative religion.
That of surada and islam are very compatible. Both
are EMPIRE based-----tyranny is common to both

You asked questions and I've answered. You asked how John could have not died and then stated there is no biblical proof of anyone being translated without dying. I'll say this as well. The narrative that the Bible says the Moses died is incorrect as well. He was also taken to heaven as so he could be at the mount of transfiguration with Jesus. This proves that John certainly could be translated and remain on the earth. The Lord can create or organize the Universe but he can't give John immortality for a time?
Matthew 16:27-28, "27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Luke 9:27, "27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

So, why do I see that this could only be John? Because, we know the way the others died. John was the last one alive and thought to have died around 98 AD. He was the only one that did not die as a martyr. He's the only one Jesus was talking about because of this. Eight days later, he took Peter, James and John to the mount of configuration. Peter and James died as martyrs. Not John. So, the only one possible he was talking about was John who would not die until his return. In our Scriptures, the Doctrine and Covenants, chapter 7 reveals this obvious logical fact by the Prophet of God. You follow your scholars who deny this and I'll follow the one who can logically conclude the obvious.
"Could" and "Did" are very different things. So again, the question arises, why are you making such a big deal out of something that Jesus said was none of your business? I have no problem if Jesus wanted to keep John alive, but also see no need to build a whole new theology out of the invention needed to have him alive but not accessible to anyone.

Forum List

Back