🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Crooks was dead within seconds of his pulling the trigger

Probably not

But what are the chances that this loser woke up in the morning and spontaneously drove 200 miles to the rally and stumbled upon the unguarded rooftop with a perfect line of sight 150 yards from the stage?

Hum?

Until we get evidence otherwise, I'm still going with dumb luck on the part of this idiot, and incompetence on the part of the Secret Service.

The likelihood they didn't know where he was, they heard the report from the shooter, almost immediately zeroed in on his position, lined up the shoot and eliminated him that quickly is highly improbable.

In wide open spaces you can't hear a gun shot then almost instantly know it's exact origin. You can hear a shot from one direction and have a vauge idea of a 90 degree area it came from like left, right, behind you and so on. But the chances they heard the report and immediately found the source requires happening to be the first place you look is the exact spot. Especially if there is a surface sound direction can be altered from like a structure that can redirect sound, or something that can deden sound.

So is it impossible? No but it's really really damned unlikely they found him and eliminated him that quickly based entirely on a rifle report.

But then again, I don't know what kind of equipment they have now. My experiences come from decades ago.

Have they released the number of shots as well as the order of what shot hit who?

So the secret service snipers are pretty damn good at what they do. My question to those of you who may be familiar with this line of work is this... To take him out so quickly with the snipers have had to know where he was already? Or.... Is it possible they were able to find him because he was shooting and take him out that quickly?

Jo
Bingo!

I think it all happen at the same time. Snippers spotted him and he was ready to shoot all at the same time. Most of all it was a hit-job from the White House-from the democrat led Biden Administration.

Peep this: When a criminal commits a crime they some times show their face at the crime scene, talk to cops and the media, etc.. In this case we know the criminal who did these murders is Joe Biden and his White House Administration. Biden is now showing his face to the media just like most criminals do after committing a crime. He is faking like he is uniting, but is really plotting his next murder.

1. Biden called for the DOJ to raid Trump's Mar-a-largo home
2. Biden called for the White House to weaponize the criminal justice system against Trump
3. Biden called for the White House to put a bulls-eye murder on Trump. He did this live for us to see and know it was him.
I don't believe Biden did any of that.

Forum List

Back