🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it possible that Trump staged his own shooting?

Ok, before you start pumping your fists at me, hear me out.

I like Trump, but I would not put this past him. He can be tricky, and I don't mind that either.

Trump knows that an incident would up his numbers. In that sense, any ploy worked. Trump is now a shoe-in to win.

People fake insurance injuries all the times for money. Any injury like Trump got put him beyond questioning.

Now look at people already saying it's an inside job. Many conspiracy theories are ridiculous. If Biden, for instance, wanted to kill Trump, then he is obviously not making the Bullseye comment.

Trump would need to conspire with one person to do this, which is the head of the secret service, Kim Cheatle. That is why Crooks could easily be disposed of. Crooks is an easy patsy. How many suckers took shit off Trump on a stupid reality show just to make 10k? Crooks has a fragile ego and a guy like Trump could easily manipulate him. He could have told Crooks that he would be president soon and would pardon him on a technicality and forgiveness. After all, Trump did become born again in April, did he not?

I have seen Trump wave paper flags on stage. Guessing that Trump was supposed to wave a flag while turning to the right. Crooks would aim for the flag. But the flag was not there. Crooks simply tried to shoot to the left of Trump. Ever shoot something to purposely miss and then were surprised at how close you came? Crooks became unglued when the flag was not there, lost control, and aimlessly shot in the audience.

Last point. Was Trump carrying on with Kimberly Cheatle, the secret service head? She does, after all, have the word "cheat" in her name. Since she is not that attractive, no one would suspect. Trump could also play her by feigning interest. Think about it.

You've already got a fellow kook on board:

How's it feel? It didn't happen.

This is just an airplane passing by
View attachment 978381
Think I'm kidding? The guy shot down. And when you see Trump supposedly get shot, you see the crowd behind him

View attachment 978382
In fact you see fans behind him a lot higher up than he is.
Look how high up the fans behind him go
View attachment 978383

So how
View attachment 978384

So how are we seeing clear blue skies?
View attachment 978386

Within two inches of bring dead?
Not even a legitimate thread title but it’s anti Trump so all good

Ok, before you start pumping your fists at me, hear me out.

I like Trump, but I would not put this past him. He can be tricky, and I don't mind that either.

Trump knows that an incident would up his numbers. In that sense, any ploy worked. Trump is now a shoe-in to win.

People fake insurance injuries all the times for money. Any injury like Trump got put him beyond questioning.

Now look at people already saying it's an inside job. Many conspiracy theories are ridiculous. If Biden, for instance, wanted to kill Trump, then he is obviously not making the Bullseye comment.

Trump would need to conspire with one person to do this, which is the head of the secret service, Kim Cheatle. That is why Crooks could easily be disposed of. Crooks is an easy patsy. How many suckers took shit off Trump on a stupid reality show just to make 10k? Crooks has a fragile ego and a guy like Trump could easily manipulate him. He could have told Crooks that he would be president soon and would pardon him on a technicality and forgiveness. After all, Trump did become born again in April, did he not?

I have seen Trump wave paper flags on stage. Guessing that Trump was supposed to wave a flag while turning to the right. Crooks would aim for the flag. But the flag was not there. Crooks simply tried to shoot to the left of Trump. Ever shoot something to purposely miss and then were surprised at how close you came? Crooks became unglued when the flag was not there, lost control, and aimlessly shot in the audience.

Last point. Was Trump carrying on with Kimberly Cheatle, the secret service head? She does, after all, have the word "cheat" in her name. Since she is not that attractive, no one would suspect. Trump could also play her by feigning interest. Think about it.
U r giving Trump fans a bad name

Forum List

Back