🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service director sites “safety” concerns of sloped roof as reason it wasn’t covered

So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392
DEI is a piss poor criteria for choosing people for ANY government position at any level and most especially for choosing a Secret Service Director.

One thing I haven’t heard is why they put two snipers side by side.
Combat 101: flank your target. Those snipers should have been 90-120 degrees apart. That gives you good visibility if one view is blocked from an area. And if shooting starts you’ve now got a kill zone and your target can’t hide behind someone or something.

LOL Elon the savage calling out the stupidity of the DEI Secret Service Director.

IMG_6379.png

If the slope of the roof was/is so dangerous then why is there FOUR/4 officers standing on the roof checking out the corpse of the sniper??? Why was there no aerial surveillance? This does not look good for fed security, or for that matter the entire federal g'ment.
There is no danger, the idiot is lying to make excuses for her failures.

The sniper who killed the shooter was on the same type of roof.
DU; it's worse than U R saying. The two g'ment snipers look to me to be on about a 4"/12" pitch roof(rises 4" in a horizontal foot) or about an 18 degree slope off the horizontal(90 degrees). I'd say the roof that the kid sniper was on is @ B-E-S-T a 3"/12"(3.5" rise per horizontal foot)" or about 14 degrees off the horizontal. I can't believe the sheer ignorance of these bureaucrat employees like it's as if they are making up excuses on the fly.

So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392
All slopes are not created equal. ;)

Not that easy with a Title 42 Federal employee. You basically have to prove they committed a crime, but yea I suppose if he launched an investigation that could had happened.
We need to fire the public employee unions, lock, stock & barrel.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392

This excuse is total bullshit. And just what I'd expect from an incompetent clown.

They allowed this to happen.

There is no other explanation that makes sense.

They allowed this hand chosen "kamikaze/suicide volunteer to take out Trump.

Prove me wrong. :eusa_whistle:

Cheatle was with Dick Cheney on 911...

Yesterday......

Or let it play out.

Seems Jill Biden might be the reason this incompetent is in that spot (and why would the head of the agency be making field decisions anyway ?)

She likely wasn't despite the claims but she is still the one ultimately responsible.

Forum List

Back