🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service director sites “safety” concerns of sloped roof as reason it wasn’t covered

So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392
Kimberly Cheatle has held significant positions in various organizations, including:

1. Senior Director in Global Security at PepsiCo, where she directed and implemented security protocols for the company's facilities in North America, developing risk management assessments and risk mitigation strategies.

2. Distinguished 27-year career in the U.S. Secret Service, where she held various leadership positions, including Assistant Director of the Office of Protective Operations and Special Agent In Charge of the Secret Service's Atlanta Field Office.

These roles demonstrate Cheatle's extensive experience in security management, risk mitigation strategies, and leadership, making her a suitable candidate for her subsequent role as the director of the United States Secret Service.

==> It seems to me Cheatle knows nothing about security management or risk mitigation strategies. If I were her, I would resign. Crystal clear? :)

Kimberly Cheatle has held significant positions in various organizations, including:

1. Senior Director in Global Security at PepsiCo, where she directed and implemented security protocols for the company's facilities in North America, developing risk management assessments and risk mitigation strategies.

2. Distinguished 27-year career in the U.S. Secret Service, where she held various leadership positions, including Assistant Director of the Office of Protective Operations and Special Agent In Charge of the Secret Service's Atlanta Field Office.

These roles demonstrate Cheatle's extensive experience in security management, risk mitigation strategies, and leadership, making her a suitable candidate for her subsequent role as the director of the United States Secret Service.

==> It seems to me Cheatle knows nothing about security management or risk mitigation strategies. If I were her, I would resign. Crystal clear? :)
With all that experience one would think she would not leave that roof unguarded.

OIP.l-B1Il467dDMhmEyidiLeAHaFB
I’ve got a colonial with a 60 degree slope and roofers went up there.

Secret Service director sites “safety” concerns of sloped roof as reason it wasn’t covered​

Most of us here are laughing at the woman’s excuse

But her bs is not aimed at us

This seemingly stupid excuse is for the usual lib suspects like those posting here

They need a lifeline, and she’s offering one to them

Last edited:

Secret Service director sites “safety” concerns of sloped roof as reason it wasn’t covered​

Most of us here are laughing at the woman’s excuse

But her bs is not aimed at us

This seemingly stupid excuse is for the usual lib suspects like thise posting here

They need a lifeline, and she’s offering one to them
There are photos of other, Fed snipers (her assets) sitting on sloped roofs. I call bullshit on the sloped roof 'concerns' as to why no one was stationed on that roof.

Forum List

Back