🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JD Vance's pledge to 'abandon' Ukraine a ‘catastrophic mistake’ | William Hague

better ally that Russia

GQIfU1qW4AAP63U.jpg

The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same coin. Putin never escalates when we help Ukraine. 🇷🇺 He escalates when we don't help enough....
Europe, Taiwan AND FREE WORLD should not count on USA if this is true...
'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

/—-/ A VP has no power or authority to do anything other than cut ribbons, attend funerals and check on the president’s health everyday.

i give you a hammer, and you hit yourself with it Lit

:rolleyes: ~S~
SUCK MY DICK , POOTLER LOVER
best you can do?

you're here daily Lit

you're entire reason to be here is to convince Americans on an American chat site why we should support Ukraine

I'd say whoever is paying you to do so isn't quite getting their monies worth

~S~

The Uke's have few options Lit

American boots on the ground (at least the obvious one's coming home in flag draped coffins) are not going to be one of them

You're not worth a drop of American blood

not sorry

~S~

JD is absolutely right. The only reason you lefties are warhawks all of a sudden is because you always eat up the propaganda from your leaders, who get rich on these wars. You're like the true believers and fellow travelers in the CPUSA in the 30s when the Communist International's directions to its American comrades flipped overnight from rabid anti-war activism to full support for joining the war in Europe. No first principles. You depend on the party to tell you what's good and bad, what to like, what to get outraged about.

JD is absolutely right. The only reason you lefties are warhawks all of a sudden is because you always eat up the propaganda from your leaders, who get rich on these wars. You're like the true believers and fellow travelers in the CPUSA in the 30s when the Communist International's directions to its American comrades flipped overnight from rabid anti-war activism to full support for joining the war in Europe. No first principles. You depend on the party to tell you what's good and bad, what to like, what to get outraged about.

Hey ignoramus, here are no-Democrat-party-required principles to support Ukraine:

1. Ukraine was lawlessly invaded by Russia under ludicrous pretenses. It is an American principle to support adherence to international law and norms. Without them we are bound for never ending wars.

2. By signing Budapest Memorandum we've given our word to Ukraine, in exchange for them giving their nuclear weapons that we will assist them in defence against agression. It's an American principle is to keep it's agreements.

3. Ukraine is a young democracy, Russia is now a young fascist state. It's an American principle to advance and defend democracy where we can.

Forum List

Back