why putin killed GRU Wagner bosses Prigozhin and SS Utkin ?

Putin didn't have a "massive blocking force" of sodiers and the people were cheering Wagner on.
Prigozhin and the Wagner merc's where popular with with the Russian citizens because of the cities they had taken in Ukraine.
Innatially, the people thought it was a victory parade and were wildly cheering Prigozhin.
But when they found out he was leading an insurrection heading to Moscow.
The people on the streets stopped cheering and wanted nothing to do with Prigozhin and his idiotic mutiny.

Prigozhin and the Wagner merc's where popular with with the Russian citizens because of the cities they had taken in Ukraine.
Innatially, the people thought it was a victory parade and were wildly cheering Prigozhin.
But when they found out he was leading an insurrection heading to Moscow.
The people on the streets stopped cheering and wanted nothing to do with Prigozhin and his idiotic mutiny.
And I'm sure that's the story putin wants you to tell.

Don't mean it's true though.

when they found out he was leading an insurrection heading to Moscow.
RT.ru lie

the reality :
Residents of Rostov-on-Don showing love and respect to Evgeny Prigozhin and GRU Wagner Group as they leave the city.

Fighters of GRU Wagner Group began to leave the area near the headquarters of the Southern Military District in Rostov-on-Don to return to their base camps. Locals chanting "Wagner!" want them to stay.

They started at one point then turned back. I assume they were given a large sum of money.
WITH all respect I dont think so, GRU AND FSB belong to so called the " peace party " , GRU WANTED to remove the " war party " ("young turks" , if you know what i mean ) from Putin´s government. GRU miscalculated, the " peace party " took wait - and - see approach. No , I dont say that FSB&GRU are good guys, they want to stop the war in order to save the 🇷🇺 empire ....

backgound :

Goodness, all this hate just because some guys love a German composer!
many GRU officers are Nazi - Wehrmacht lovers, but they are the loyal servants of the last 🇷🇺 Mongol empire. So, Blame genghis khan instead.
251599_95264d1c22ec464ba4c8704e8b151f9c~mv2.jpg

251599_be93f964338f4af5bb775cc2a0c7bc59~mv2.jpg

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

Leonid Nevzlin is a Russian Jew and an enemy of the Putin regime. He was an executive of the Yukos Oil Company which was prosecuted for tax evasion. He cited an informed source in the Federal Security Service (FSO) of the Russian Federation to fake this outrageous claim but he does not have any links with Russia now.

читайте подробнее на сайте "Диалог.UA": Пригожин установил прослушку в Кремле и собирал компромат на людей Путина - источник

And I'm sure that's the story Putin wants you to tell.
Don't mean it's true though.
I have no idea what Putin would want or not want the narrative to be.
I mainly listen to what independent journalists have to say and draw my own conclusions.

Leonid Nevzlin is a Russian Jew and an enemy of the Putin regime. He was an executive of the Yukos Oil Company which was prosecuted for tax evasion. He cited an informed source in the Federal Security Service (FSO) of the Russian Federation to fake this outrageous claim but he does not have any links with Russia now.

читайте подробнее на сайте "Диалог.UA": Пригожин установил прослушку в Кремле и собирал компромат на людей Путина - источник

why putin killed GRU Wagner bosses Prigozhin and SS Utkin ?​

They were too popular with their own troops, which at the time were much better than anything regular army had to offer.

They could have taken Moscow if they wanted it.

They wanted to wipe Ukraine off the map last year.

Putin knew this would trigger WWIII, so he had to dial them back

Prigizhin found out the old saying was true.
"You don't slap the King"
UPDATE, Minorities being disproportionally drafted. Ethnic tensions will only increase and eventually boil over

UPDATE, Minorities being disproportionally drafted. Ethnic tensions will only increase and eventually boil over

Gonzalo Lira reporting

Forum List

Back