Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

No, that's not what trump meant. If he meant that, he would have said that immigration is affecting black employment. Understand this white boy, we who face racism, know it when we see it. Those who particpate in racism try excusing it with flimsy bs like you just did.
Did you think Trump meant "shoeshine boy" as a black job?

No, that's not what trump meant. If he meant that, he would have said that immigration is affecting black employment. Understand this white boy, we who face racism, know it when we see it. Those who particpate in racism try excusing it with flimsy bs like you just did.
You're not even black, so what "racism" have YOU faced?

You don't get to tell me what percent makes me black. 0bama is white as well then.
No, Obama is black. He'd be black if he was on the most wanted list. Colin Kaepernick had a white mom, but he definetly is getting credit for that. But since Obama was president racist whites want to take credit.

No, Obama is black. He'd be black if he was on the most wanted list. Colin Kaepernick had a white mom, but he definetly is getting credit for that. But since Obama was president racist whites want to take credit.
Take credit for what? Dividing the country? Nah white boy, that's on Obama....

I'm black, and as a black man, I implore to quit whining this racist victim crap.

No, my quarrel is with the whites who implented Jim Crow and who are racists today. Because what happened in Africa is not the way you described and 90 percent of the slaves who were here when the civil war started were born and BRED in America.
So your quarrel is with Democrats. And yet you worship them.

Mashmont,

Trump didn't do shit for us. But he told whites he did everything and you guys believed it. Bden has done far more.

Show us where whites are impacted by racism as a demographic.

And don't bring up the NFL or NBA.
By the federal govt and states that give first contract bids to minority businesses

By the federal govt that allows for open borders

I'm black, and as a black man, I implore to quit whining this racist victim crap.
You're not black. Because if you were then you would understand the history we have here and woudnot be repeating dumb right wing racist bullshit.

Mashmont,

Trump didn't do shit for us. But he told whites he did everything and you guys believed it. Bden has done far more.
Biden hasn't done anything except profit personally from his job in the government. He views us blacks as pawns.

You're not black. Because if you were then you would understand the history we have here and woudnot be repeating dumb right wing racist bullshit.
I know the history and don't care. I made the decision to run my own life without regard to any perceived wrongdoings of the past.

Forum List

Back